anyone else getting this? Help!

War Bot

Jul 29, 2015
I have the Digital Version, which starts up, authorizes, says connecting then goes to a black screen and nothing happens, what is going on? anyone know a fix? thanks

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I have the Digital Version, which starts up, authorizes, says connecting then goes to a black screen and nothing happens, what is going on? anyone know a fix? thanks

The work around is to disconnect from the internet when starting the game. This has been reported in the Sony forums to be happening on multiple games. We've notified our programmer as well about the issue.

War Bot

Jul 29, 2015
And where can I find out when this issue is fixed, I see no info on your facebook or regular site and wonder where you usually post things of this nature to keep others informed, thanks !

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
And where can I find out when this issue is fixed, I see no info on your facebook or regular site and wonder where you usually post things of this nature to keep others informed, thanks !

It's not something that we can fix on our end since it's a hardware of firmware issue. According to some PS4 users, if you do a hard reset by holding the power button until the system enters safe mode. They then switched their HDMI's cords and restarted the platform and the problem was resolved.

chaser

Oct 27, 2015
I think it would be fair to let people know you are selling a broken game here and perhaps reduce the prices. First I just downloaded the game to try it and everything was working fine. Then I decided to buy Terminator 2 table and that's when the problems started. First I couldn't download the table as it would stuck at "Downloading 1/1..." forever. So I decided to delete the game and download it again. Bad idea. Now the game wouldn't even start as an error would pop up in my face every time I tried to launch it. Ok, here we go again. I redownload the game and now I'm getting this black screen thing and the only way around it that works for me is to disable internet connection, run the game and then connect to the internet. Seems like way too many problems to justify those prices.

bluenose79

Mar 1, 2013
Yeah this has been happening to mine recently. I reinstalled the game which was a pain but it all seems to be back working again

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts