iOS - Bug Plunger Window Not a Window

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The plunger window is black and opaque...you can't see the plunger rod through it. This is on iPad 3, TPA v1.1.4.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
This bug also applies to ANDROID on all the following tables: TotAN (the plunger is visible in the window, but doesn't actually touch the ball!!), RBION (solid black window), Black Hole (plunger visible but doesn't touch the ball), ToM (solid black window), BoP (solid opaque window), Funhouse (plunger visible, but travel distance way to short). How could this be overlooked an so many tables??

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Huh, I guess I haven't played this table for awhile, but this wasn't an issue in one of the previous versions.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
The plunger window is black and opaque...you can't see the plunger rod through it. This is on iPad 3, TPA v1.1.4.

Is that your preferred method of gauging your skill shots? I just look at how far back I've pulled the plunger handle from its starting position. I can see the need for precision on this specific table, though, because there's a very fine line between hitting the skill shot and just getting BOZO.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
You know what the REAL travesty is? On Black Hole, the chrome plunger handle's reflectance is just faked, not live!

(Kidding. I'm in a weird mood.)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Is that your preferred method of gauging your skill shots? I just look at how far back I've pulled the plunger handle from its starting position. I can see the need for precision on this specific table, though, because there's a very fine line between hitting the skill shot and just getting BOZO.
Not really, I generally use the plunger handle to gauge as well, but it was one of those things that you suddenly notice is wrong and then you start wondering how long it's been that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts