Red&Ted

gluefoot

Jul 13, 2012
Hey Pinball Fans,

Does anyone know when Red&Ted will be released on PS4, cant find anything about a release date i wanna play it!

Greetz Gluefoot

gluefoot

Jul 13, 2012
Well i dont know if they have already submitted it to PSN usually it takes Sony (EU that is) for ever to release it. But there is also still no update for pinball arcade its always prior to the pin becoming available.

So no one with some insight knowledge on this board?

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
Hopefully they did some serious bug fixing like sound and texture in this update considering it has been nearly 4 or 5 months now. It kind of bugs me where you start multiball on TAF and there is a sound problem on the lightning SFX plus a black line going across the table. Sometimes I ignore it and Just think of playing the game itself

gluefoot

Jul 13, 2012
Wow and again an epic fail from Sony EU update is there but the tables are nowhere to be found, well guess we have to wait another week or maybe two or three who knows.

airmau

Aug 7, 2015
No tables here in Europe!!!why we can have the patch but not the tables?psn is updated now so we must wait next week...disappointing...

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
Did anybody have any problems getting the last two tables to appear? I literally paid for them on the PSN store and it says there is no content available when i access in-game.

Funkzta

Oct 7, 2015
They're there in Season 4 menu, but not in my tables menu. This has happened several times before. No chance I'll pre-purchase season 5.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
This seems to happen every PS4 update. You can't get the tables from the app itself. You need to go to the playstation store from your PS4, find the pinball arcade, go to add-ons, view all, then look for the tables. They're there, I've been playing since yesterday. If you have the season pass they should show as free. According to Sony's online website they should be available in the EU as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts