Poll for Stern S.A.M./Spike Pinball Games for TPA

Select your choices of Stern SAM/Spike Games

• Total voters

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Alright here's my last Poll on Sterns S.A.M. and Spike games we would love to see on the Pinball Arcade. I have 26 games here pick 15 games you would love to see on TPA from Stern S.A.M./Spike games.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I voted for

1) 24
2) Batman
3) Big Buck Hunter Pro
4) CSi
5) Disney's Tron Legacy
6) Family Guy
7) Indiana Jones
8) Avatar
9) Mustang
10) Pirates Of The Caribean
11) Spiderman
12) Star Trek
13) The Avengers
14) The Walking Dead
15) Wheel Of Fortune

Remember pick 15 that you would really want on TPA.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Haven't voted yet but it's frustrating as how most of these tables seemingly have little chance of making it into TPA.

Stupid reality.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
[MENTION=5244]TNT[/MENTION], I made this because theirs talk of Stern and Farsight working together, making Sterns older and Newer Pinball Games. So it would be interesting if it really happens, so stay tuned.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Voted for the few I've played (except Avengers; I don't like Avengers!!) - AC/DC, Batman, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Metallica, plus KISS because it just looks cool.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
[MENTION=5244]TNT[/MENTION], I made this because theirs talk of Stern and Farsight working together, making Sterns older and Newer Pinball Games. So it would be interesting if it really happens, so stay tuned.

Yeah I know. Just so much licensing focus all of the time I hope that some of the tables we could be surprised with. Most of the tables are movies or rock bands which always seem to veer into "not possible" answers.

Hopefully Farsight works some magic.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
A few that may be cheap licenses potentially - Big Buck Hunter Pro, Mustang, Wheel Of Fortune, World Poker Tour?

Absolutely love Star Trek, that would be my first choice. Would be happy with any of these though to be honest

karl

May 10, 2012
Voted for the few I've played (except Avengers; I don't like Avengers!!) - AC/DC, Batman, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Metallica, plus KISS because it just looks cool.

For me it's the opposite. I am more interested in the games I will likely never have a chance to play in real life. I am probably the only one who did not pick AC/DC (even though it might be my favorite newer Stern)

I also had another criteria for those games I have played. Would it work in a digital form, and believe it or not, I think that AC/DC would not be as fun as a few other pins I enjoy less, in a digital version. World Poker Tour is one example of a game that I
think would work very well in digital form because it is a lot easier to overcome the few design faults of a game like that in digital form and the software for that one is just spectacular good.

Also, for me, there is just something a little off with almost every John Borg game I have played. They have good design work, for the most part. It is just a few small details here and there that always bug me a little with them. I feel that those small details would be much easier to overcome in a digital version.

Maybe I am talking gibberish here, but at least it makes sense to me :D

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Haven't seen almost all of these and only played Family Guy (which I'm surprised is not leading this poll). I did not vote for any Disney propertied tables because of the obvious (which is a shame).

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Haven't seen almost all of these and only played Family Guy (which I'm surprised is not leading this poll). I did not vote for any Disney propertied tables because of the obvious (which is a shame).

Family Guy is the only one that needs to be made. The rest would just be gravy.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I want Family Guy so bad, I wanted to buy one. My problem is no Money for one, right now Sterns Family Guy, and Jersey Jack's The Wizard Of Oz are a tie of my all time favorite Pinball Machines.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
My choices:

Big Buck Hunter Pro
Family Guy
Mustang
NBA (although I think I'd prefer Space Jam)
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Wheel Of Fortune
World Poker Tour
Wrestlemania

squezey

Sep 18, 2015
My Choices:

Spiderman
Tron
Iron Man
Transformers

and though I didn't vote for them I would definitely buy Big Buck Hunter and Family Guy cause I did enjoy those tables but they weren't absolute favorites.

squezey

Sep 18, 2015
For me it's the opposite. I am more interested in the games I will likely never have a chance to play in real life. I am probably the only one who did not pick AC/DC (even though it might be my favorite newer Stern)

I also had another criteria for those games I have played. Would it work in a digital form, and believe it or not, I think that AC/DC would not be as fun as a few other pins I enjoy less, in a digital version. World Poker Tour is one example of a game that I
think would work very well in digital form because it is a lot easier to overcome the few design faults of a game like that in digital form and the software for that one is just spectacular good.

Also, for me, there is just something a little off with almost every John Borg game I have played. They have good design work, for the most part. It is just a few small details here and there that always bug me a little with them. I feel that those small details would be much easier to overcome in a digital version.

Maybe I am talking gibberish here, but at least it makes sense to me :D

No I see what you're talking about, some tables would just work better digitally than others. Machines that don't have that flow going and require a lot of very precise shots to get a good game going with don't tend to work as well because of the physics limitations of the program (I personally think it's great and there's always room for improvement but it'll never be 100% accurate to a perfectly balanced table in real life). AC/DC was ok to me, I'm usually not a huge fan of band themed tables. I think a lot of those movie and superhero themed tables work the best for what you're playing because you can squeeze a lot more fun and rewarding content out of them.

sneakynotsneaky

Feb 21, 2015
The theme doesn't interest me at all, but I had fun banging around on a Wrestlemania a couple months ago. Of the ones I've played out of this list it felt the most distinctive to me.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I want Family Guy so bad, I wanted to buy one. My problem is no Money for one, right now Sterns Family Guy, and Jersey Jack's The Wizard Of Oz are a tie of my all time favorite Pinball Machines.

Family Guy's excellent. Not played it in years though. Was one on location in Christchurch when I lived in NZ. I played it most mornings before work. Great game :)

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
voted for Kiss, Indiana Jones and Rolling Stones

Iron Man is around where I live: it's definetely not a great table.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
voted for Kiss, Indiana Jones and Rolling Stones

Iron Man is around where I live: it's definetely not a great table.

Played it in a tournament tonight. It's a brutal table with hungry outlanes and a toy that pops up in the middle of the playfield that you are supposed to hit (not a safe shot). My competitor referred to the table as "Iron Drain"

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.