F-14 OSX Steam

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
Did anyone get this?

Is it me or is it just not there?
They announced it's now available for OSX Steam

I switched from Mac App Store to Steam, because they said Steam was never delayed and Apple was always holding things up
the Mac App Store updated to F-14, but still nothing on OSX Steam

Am I doing something wrong?
Local Files Validates
High Priority Update

...or maybe the Mac guy never uploaded the update to Steam and went home for the weekend?

Anyone?

Last edited:

MagnumXL

Apr 23, 2013
Ironic eh? The App Store version just updated here. Nothing on Steam. I switched to Steam to get the PC version (better lighting) as well. Too bad Farsight can't recognize a user that has both versions. A purchased table should be a purchased table. I ended up buying a LOT of tables twice (have 100% on Steam purchased and about 70% on the App Store).

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
Thanks... I guess it's just not there.
I can stop pulling out my hair thinking it's something on my end.

I asked on Facebook, and watched them respond to others in real time, leading me to think it must be something on my end and just not their problem
Sad to know I was purposely being ignored :( Jeez, I wasn't even complaining or being rude about it.
Not cool Farsight....

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks... I guess it's just not there.
I can stop pulling out my hair thinking it's something on my end.

I asked on Facebook, and watched them respond to others in real time, leading me to think it must be something on my end and just not their problem
Sad to know I was purposely being ignored :( Jeez, I wasn't even complaining or being rude about it.
Not cool Farsight....

We'll look into it first thing tomorrow when everyone is back in the office. The content should have been released.

MagnumXL

Apr 23, 2013
Finally a table with a slope that isn't set to 4-5 degrees. Thank GOD! Why can't High Speed, Attack From Mars and Firepower have this slope (and about 1 degree less for most other tables)? The real tables were almost never set to such slow slopes (and even if they were, by the 1990s no one wanted to play slow tables). Most TPA games are too easy for no other reason than ridiculously low slope settings. Too bad the slope isn't user adjustable or at least have easy/medium/hard slope settings to pick from.

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
Finally a table with a slope that isn't set to 4-5 degrees. Thank GOD! Why can't High Speed, Attack From Mars and Firepower have this slope (and about 1 degree less for most other tables)? The real tables were almost never set to such slow slopes (and even if they were, by the 1990s no one wanted to play slow tables). Most TPA games are too easy for no other reason than ridiculously low slope settings. Too bad the slope isn't user adjustable or at least have easy/medium/hard slope settings to pick from.

might also be due to physics 3.0

(waiting for an AfM update...)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.