Cirqus Voltaire neon fixed but...

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
It's nice to see that the neon has finally been fixed, however, the rubber ball is always red, when it should match the colour of the neon. They had this right on the Xbox 360 and PS3 (the PS Vita version seems to be permanently stuck on red, which is a shame, as is the mobile version), so it's a shame that it's still not been perfected for the Xbox One version.

I'm curious to as to what the design decision behind the different look of the neons across the different versions was?

On Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita, and Mobile, it looks like a proper neon/fluorescent tube, whereas the Xbox One (and by association, I'm going to assume the PS4, and possibly the PC version?), has what looks like those thicker rubber tubes you can get, with individual LED's, which gives off a spotted effect, of lighter and darker patches, which doesn't seem to be reflected in the way the table is illuminated, or how it is reflected off of the side of the table.

I'm undecided at the moment as to which version I prefer, I need to spend more time with both times, but at the minute, I'm erring on the side of the solid original look, as it looks more like the actual table too:

http://youtu.be/IicdV9RLIl4

As for other bugs, I remember reading elsewhere on the forum about the back glass on Taxi still having duplicates of the main back glass where the strip of squares with numbers in (I can't remember if it's for jackpots or what), on the back glass should be, the ball rolling in front of the hologram on Creature from the Black Lagoon, amongst other things.

On Medieval Madness, the skill shot rollovers are still almost impossible to make out, not due to them being poorly lit, but because the Perspex ramps dull them to such an extent that they may as well have duff bulbs in them!

And I haven't had a chance to play it recently, but certainly last time I did, Scared Stiff had issues with the ball flying through the crate, and going straight through the flippers.

I made a thread about it, with clips, I don't know if it was ever acknowledged by Farsight or not though, as there were no replies.

Here we go, taken from the Xbox One Bug List thread, stickied at the top of the forum (hard to find via Tapatalk though - unless that's just me!?), credit to KillRideMedely:

Black Knight 2000 - Music gets stuck in loop between balls until next ball hits the table NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update
Gorgar - pop bumpers are always lit NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update
Taxi - Joyride images on back box are wrong graphic (copy of translite image) NOT FIXED On 9/18/15 Update

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.