Pinball FX2 update (cabinet support)

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Patch notes for today's update

For today's update we have added cabinet support (new ‘cabinet’ icon on the bottom menu bar)

- The screen orientation setting has been relocated to the cabinet panel in the Settings screen.
- External dot-matrix display & backglass window support.
- In order to access the cabinet features, new users are now required to register for a Personal Activation Code for FREE.

Windowed & borderless windowed mode:

- Accessible in-game in the graphics settings menu, or with the following command line parameters :
“-fullscreen” - Start the game in fullscreen mode.
“-borderless” - Start the game in borderless windowed mode.
“-window” or “-windowed” - Start the game in windowed mode.
“-resolution=<width>x<height>” - Start the game in the given resolution. (Ignored in borderless mode. In fullscreen mode if unsupported resolution is supplied, the default resolution is used instead.)

- Fixed an issue where nudging the table by simultaneously pressing multiple nudge keys on the keyboard resulted in unfairly powerful nudges.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/226980/discussions/0/523898291494091266/

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Just thinking of using nudging in TPA or fx2 is cheating under the allseeing eyes of the almighty silver goddess of pinball.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
they're doing new leaderboards globally like they did with Ultron. New mechanics, new boards,.makes sense to me, every step closer to realistic game controls the better their game gets to me.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I set all this up as soon as they introduced it but haven't fired it up since. If only they would introduce realistic physics, a proper looking pinball (ie: not glowing and larger in size) then I might play it, but as it is now it's like someone put superglue on the flippers. Such a shame.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.