Farsight really should put "Pinball Arcade" in the PS4 PSN Store Season 3 title!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Farsight really should put "Pinball Arcade" in the PS4 PSN Store Season 3 title!

I've been trying to find and purchase the Pinball Arcade Season 3 DLC on the PSN store for several days now.
I have sent emails to Farsight support and was told that it should be there and to double check my search parameters.

I was searching for "Pinball Arcade Season 3" and then sorted to only PS4 games....it showed 0 results.

When I searched for only "Pinball Arcade", then selected to show only PS4 content, and then within the $20 - $39.99 range it showed 5 results (as shown below)

PinballArcadePS4_SE4_20-39-notshowing-800px.png

Season 1 Bundle $29.99
Season 1 Bundle Pro [Purchased]
Season 2 Pro Pass $39.99
Season 4 Pass $29.99
Season 4 Pro Pass $39.99

Here is the direct URL with those parameters.
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...de|bucket~games:platform~ps4:price~2000-3999|

The reason it never showed Season 3 for the PS4 when searching for "Pinball Arcade" is because "Pinball Arcade" is NOT even in the PSN title!
They are listed on the PSN Store as "Season Three Bundle", "Season Three Pro", & "Season Three Pro Upgrade, respectively, with no mention of even a game title.

I think they should get this fixed ASAP.
They should show as "Pinball Arcade: Season 3 Pass". A friend of mine also wanted to purchase this for his PS4, but couldn't locate it either.

Here are the correct links for Season 3 (PS4) on PSN:

Listed as Season Three
Listed as Season Three Pro
Listed as Season Three Pro Upgrade

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
EDIT: WTF, the link is back at the bottom of the page: PS4 All Add-ons

------------------------------
Yeah, it seems the problem comes from that the PS4 core game page (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/pinball-arcade/cid=UP2058-CUSA00081_00-HDDBOOTPBA000001) doesn't have the "Add-ons - See all" at the bottom of the page like on PS3 and Vita:

PS3 > TPA PS3 Core Game (> All PS3 Add-ons link)
Vita > TPA PS Vita Core Game ( > All PS Vita Add-ons link)

When you click on this link, every table pack/season pass/custom balls pack is listed. Otherwise, it's impossible to find something by searching it (whatever is the platform).

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
This is only a problem for Season 3, Season 3 Pro, and Season 3 Pro Upgrade on the PS4 port of Pinball Arcade.

They just need to add "Pinball Arcade" in the title somewhere so when you search for it it doesn't show 0 results.
Easy fix and I've been told they are now working on it.

Also, I just realized this person also had the same issue when searching the PSN Store for Season 3 for the PS4 version.
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/10414-Season-3-standard-pack-unavailable-in-for-PS4

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
This is only a problem for Season 3, Season 3 Pro, and Season 3 Pro Upgrade on the PS4 port of Pinball Arcade.

They just need to add "Pinball Arcade" in the title somewhere so when you search for it it doesn't show 0 results.
Easy fix and I've been told they are now working on it.

Oh ok, my bad, I have misunderstood.

Yep, the US store works correctly when searching for TPA stuff: 326 results (except the Season 3 bundles that don't show), unlike the UK store (152 results) and FR store (114 results), on which you can only find some TPA add-ons with the process I posted above. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts