What game is this?

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
When I was a kid, my family used to go to this resort where we played a pinball machine. The problem is I can't for the life of me remember what machine it was. I have a photo from the resort's web site, but it's way too small to make out. I'm pretty sure it's not the same machine as when we were kids. At any rate, can anyone identify it?

gameroom_250px.jpg

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Looks like it's LW3 to me:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1433

It's a pretty fun machine. I used to play it as a kid too, and now my local bowling currently has one. The DMD doesn't work, but they still leave it on, so I'll still drop a quarter in it once in awhile just to give it a whirl (kinda sad, but when you only have a handful of machines nearby, you do these type of things).

Last edited:

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
Good call. I believe you are right. Unfortunately, it's definitely not the machine I played there as a kid. The one I played was much older, and I believe it had some sort of medeival/poker card sort of theme. None of the obvious choices seem right. If I had to guess now, I'd say Sorcerer but that also seems a bit too new.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
butt it looks like LW3 to me with blue cop light ontop and that was a good game. "what leo wants leo get ok ok ok"

Members online

Members online