Patch 1.09 is up (UK) no release notes just yet

Darkmiss

Jun 17, 2013
waiting for the release notes

Downloading the patch now.

More than likely for the release of Xenon, Red & Ted's Road Show, and Safe Cracker
but I'm hopeful for more bug-fixes and added features.

Last edited:

bluenose79

Mar 1, 2013
I keep getting the message - There is no content, it might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale.
I have the season pass so these should be available for me

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
FS stated release will be delayed till Oct 6th.

"The PS4, PS3 & Vita releases have been rescheduled to Tuesday 10/6. We apologize for the delay. Just a few more days!" As per TPA Facebook page.

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I keep getting the message - There is no content, it might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale.
I have the season pass so these should be available for me

This always seems to happen on updates. Go to the Playstation store from the PS4, search for the pinball arcade, go to add-ons, Roadshow and Safecracker are in there. If you have the season pass they should show as free. Playing Red&Ted on PS4 now. Not sure about the EU store, I'm in North America.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Yeah, sorry, just checked Sony's website. The tables only show up on the US store, don't see them when I change to Great Britain.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The European market should get the new tables tomorrow (Wednesday, 10/7) which is when SCEE normally updates so hang tight.

airmau

Aug 7, 2015
Haven't SCEE matched SCEA's updating day?I've heard, maybe in July, that all stores should be updated at the same day. Here in Europe we have all Ps plus new titles ready to download, but no new content for tpa

gluefoot

Jul 13, 2012
Its just another fail from sony EU this is the 20th time the table doesnt release on the announced date they are always late somebody should kick their asses and tell them to get to work!!!!

Another thing i noticed since patch is the change of ball physics seems better now, i can even do drop catches now, someone else noticed this?

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
In the EU the PS store now updates on tuesdays in line with the NA store. However right now Roadshow and Safecracker are unavailable to download via the the store and in-game. The EU playstation blog listed their release as yesterday.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Haven't SCEE matched SCEA's updating day?I've heard, maybe in July, that all stores should be updated at the same day. Here in Europe we have all Ps plus new titles ready to download, but no new content for tpa

Nope. Officially from Sony, the EU store should be udpated on the same day than US store. But, in fact, the store update announcement is the same day than US now (tuesday) but for the most part, the new contents is only added on wednesday.

Whatever, as we speak, no new content for TPA in the EU store (wednesday 7th, 19h00 GMT).

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...0-GAMEPURCHASE0001:ADD-ONS||release_date~desc

SCEE office:
873845.gif

SCEE woman: "Did you publish the new TPA DLC online?"
SCEE guy: "This is the rythm of the night, the rythm of my life, oh yeah."

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.