Bug Ball flying out of the table and left ramp clipping

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
Has anyone else had the ball go flying out of the right side of the table in the middle of a game?
I use Playstation Vita and have only seen this on that version so far.

I've also noticed a spot on the left ramp, at the very start of it on the inside left part, where the ball goes through it like there's nothing there.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I've had that happening a few times as well. Same goes for the cannon ball. It regularly shoots out of the right side of the backglass. lol

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
Yeah. Happens to me now and then. Ball goes right through the ramp into the juggler area right behind/below the ramp.

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
Yes, the ball shoots out the right side of the table and a new ball is immediately launched onto the table (iPhone). I thought it was a pretty clever catch all bug fix.

if ball == orbitingMars then newBallKicker.createBall

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I've only seen that happen a few times, but I think it gets caught in the Juggler area and the table knows it and usually kicks it out there. I think, but not sure, when it shoots out the right side I can still see it in the Juggler holding area.

The Wolfman

Jul 2, 2012
Happened to me as well. (iOS 5.1.1, iPad 2) Do not stand on the right side of this table if you don't want to get hurt! ;)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
It just happened. Then the game just sat there because it didn't know it was missing. I called the attendant, but it practically called me a liar. All I could do was Tilt and watch my game over screen. Of course, it was during the best game I ever had, even before the outlane changes.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
(PS3 only) Yes, ive seen exactly these two issues. The highwire ramp clipping pisses me off alot actually. I think the ball will go up the ramp, but instead it glitches going through the left side of it and then travel along the left near the juggler.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
It just happened. Then the game just sat there because it didn't know it was missing. I called the attendant, but it practically called me a liar. All I could do was Tilt and watch my game over screen. Of course, it was during the best game I ever had, even before the outlane changes.

Has anyone ever seen "call attendant" actually do something constructive in TPA? I know it was occasionally useful in PHoF.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Has anyone ever seen "call attendant" actually do something constructive in TPA? I know it was occasionally useful in PHoF.
I once had a ball get stuck behind the vari-target and fail to kick out during a long game of Ripley's, and the attendant was able to successfully retrieve it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I got a ball stuck behind the acrobat lane from a shot through the juggler lane on CV it just sat there till I called attendant then the direction thing opened.
The attendant came over and said "The games FREE! You dont like it dont Plaaaay!"

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012

I just had a ball disappear during Juggler Multiball. I had to run most of the multiball mode with two balls instead of three, then one ball instead of two. Once that ball drained, the game sat around for a couple of minutes and eventually declared end of ball. Bummer, it was my last ball and I was working on my best score yet. =\

And yeah, I tried Call Attendant. Didn't work in this case.

Edit: This was on the 360 version.

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
(PS Vita ) I can confirm this bug followed to the Vita version of Circus Voltaire . during a multiball , I saw one of the balls hit the upper right corner and physically fly off the table into the corner right side . I have not seen this before but I was watching for it after reading the threads .

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012

Ok for sucessful bug reports , you need to state which platform you were using , or it's of less value for the DEVs when troubleshooting it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.