Bug Purchased Season 4 Pro Pack but can't access it.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
The title says it. I purchased the season 4 pro add on for 9.99 but when I select the pro menu it just brings up the purchase link which, when I click on it, takes me to a "we're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time message." Tried closing the application and even resetting the PS4. Didn't work.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The title says it. I purchased the season 4 pro add on for 9.99 but when I select the pro menu it just brings up the purchase link which, when I click on it, takes me to a "we're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time message." Tried closing the application and even resetting the PS4. Didn't work.

Find the Season 4 Pro upgrade in the Playstation Store. If you already purchased the Season 4 Pro upgrade, it should say "Free." Click to download and it should work fine.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The next thing to try is Settings > PlayStation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Ok. I'm leaving for work now. I'll try that in the morning and let you know how it works.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
If that doesn't work, you may need to find all the Pro upgrades for each table in Season 4 in the Playstation Store and download the Pro upgrades individually.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I had actually started to do that with Road Show. PSN store prompted for 3.99 though.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorry I couldn't help. I'll direct FlippyFloppy to this thread and maybe he can look into your issue.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Just like to close this thread. I was able to access all but four of the pro packs by downloading them individually from the psn store. NOT through the app. The other four I emailed FarSight about and they fixed the issue for me so all is resolved. Thanks Pinwiz, FlippyFloppy and anyone else involved.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts