Bug Purchased Season 4 Pro Pack but can't access it.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
The title says it. I purchased the season 4 pro add on for 9.99 but when I select the pro menu it just brings up the purchase link which, when I click on it, takes me to a "we're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time message." Tried closing the application and even resetting the PS4. Didn't work.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The title says it. I purchased the season 4 pro add on for 9.99 but when I select the pro menu it just brings up the purchase link which, when I click on it, takes me to a "we're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time message." Tried closing the application and even resetting the PS4. Didn't work.

Find the Season 4 Pro upgrade in the Playstation Store. If you already purchased the Season 4 Pro upgrade, it should say "Free." Click to download and it should work fine.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The next thing to try is Settings > PlayStation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Ok. I'm leaving for work now. I'll try that in the morning and let you know how it works.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
If that doesn't work, you may need to find all the Pro upgrades for each table in Season 4 in the Playstation Store and download the Pro upgrades individually.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I had actually started to do that with Road Show. PSN store prompted for 3.99 though.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorry I couldn't help. I'll direct FlippyFloppy to this thread and maybe he can look into your issue.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Just like to close this thread. I was able to access all but four of the pro packs by downloading them individually from the psn store. NOT through the app. The other four I emailed FarSight about and they fixed the issue for me so all is resolved. Thanks Pinwiz, FlippyFloppy and anyone else involved.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts