PS Vita Pinball friends wanted.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
My username on psn is panootz, and my Xbox live username is WoodenPanootz the W and P are capital everything else is lowercase. I'll compete if you'd like, i'm not really good but i do ok better on ps vita then ps3 or xbox 360.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Hey if you guys wanna add me my PSN is CappinCrunk and I'd love to compete with some of you other pinballheads :)

I am very happy you started a VITA SPECIFIC FRIENDS THREAD, anyone here who also owns a PS3, there is another thread in the PS3 section where you will find a nice list of buddies for PS3 / PSN as well .... check that out here

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/198-The-Official-PSN-ID-Thread

I will add everyone here to my buddy list today, if I left you out for some reason, please add me

RETRO_____BLAST (THATS 5 LOWER CASE DASHES GANG)

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
My ID for the PS Vita is: djshadow28

My ID on the PS3 is: djwille

So here is my update. Because sony had a update on there psvita firmware i'm now on US Account with my PSVita.
There for my post is edited.

Last edited:

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
I'm not that great of a player but I have all the tables for the Vita. Feel free to add me. SNKAllen is my username for PSN.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Added you all without a message, from the Vita, you can not send a note along with a friend request at least not at the same time.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I'm not that great of a player but I have all the tables for the Vita. Feel free to add me. SNKAllen is my username for PSN.

SNK Allen?
Do you love SNK games or does that stand for something else? I have a 2-slot MVS arcade cabinet in my living room with a ton of games!

mrhorseshoe

Jun 25, 2012
Always looking for more pinball friends! My PSN is: rolld20

I believe I've added everyone. If I missed you, feel free to add me!

deadendblues

Jul 20, 2012
deadendblues same as id

still think the movie and song suck stupid WHO
"he's a pinball ball wizzard..."

the whole song sounds gross

still love pinball however...

oh add me

Members online

Members online