Season 3 and 4

Indy_Bones

Sep 23, 2015
Does anyone happen to know when there's a release date for both season 3 and season 4 packs on disc?

I've already got both S1 and S2 (although the disc swapping for tables is a real PITA), and I'd like to add the missing tables but as yet I've heard nothing about them.

Any info would be appreciated, as if it's a long time away, I may just have to bite the bullet and get the digital releases even though I'd prefer the discs...

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Hi there, I was wondering the same, as I own as well S1 and S2 on disc.
I got in touch with System 3 and they do not have any plans to release them. Below their answer:

"Thanks for your interest in Pinball Arcade. I am afraid at present there are no plans to release a disk version of Season 3 or Season 4 but you will be able to purchase a digital DLC Season pass for these from within the Season 1 or Season 2 disks."

Indy_Bones

Sep 23, 2015
Thanks for the info daduki, much appreciated.

Looks like I'll have to pay twice the price to get a digital copy vs a disc version which kind of sucks, but if they're not bothering with further disc releases, I don't have a lot of choice do I?

Now I just need to work out which season I'll get first: 3 vs 4 (I'm currently in favour of 4 because of TAF, R&TRS and J*Bot atm).

Members online

Members online