Table of the Week Club...Week 36: SCARED STIFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hello darlings, it's me Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, to tell you once more little ol' me is featured for your table of the week with Scared Stiff. Now now, both hands on the keyboard please! Looking forward to you releasing all your pent up frustrations from last week all over me. Haunted House? More like low income shed! So let's bang around and show a table what proper use of balls are for. Unpleasant dreams!

How does she keep logging into my account like that? Anyways, with that we have our four tables for TotM on October 31st. As a reminder, they are...

--Black Rose
--Phantom of the Opera
--Haunted House
--Scared Stiff

Sign ups will open on October 28th. Prizes will be given. A good time will be had by all. See ya then everybody!!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
So have the lost-ball bugs ever been fixed on this table? I haven't touched it in like a year and a half, after losing several multiple-billion games to that.

--Phantom of the Opera
--Haunted House
--Scared Stiff

Three spooky tables for the tournament on Halloween... sure that must be a totally unbiased random selection. ;)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
well not like i play TOTW officially at all anyways, but i couldn't at all this week... i hafta play in "operator's mode" to get the extra-spicy verbal dirty-talk. ;) kinda helps make for a better game, y'know? ;0

not like "family-safe" mode is much better; i noticed trying a round earlier today she still says to drac's v.o. for "GOOO-ood head!", elvira replies, "mmmy favorite!" ;0 all that's missing is drac replying, "happy to oblige ma'am!" ;)

So have the lost-ball bugs ever been fixed on this table? I haven't touched it in like a year and a half, after losing several multiple-billion games to that.

yah sometimes on some really good SS, you can get both "crate" multiballs stuck in her box there. ;) and they won't come back out! (if that's not some insider nasty joke/egg/bug, i dunno what is! ;)

heh... seriously! yes i'm makin' nasty jokes, but it's happened in the past.

but another more frustrating bug is during the "scared stiff" round, getting locked out of the box - you've done the last alter-ramp shot, now need to hit (and sink) the crate - and you knock and knock and knock, but no shot will sink the crate! so the mode times out eventually... often find if reactivated, the same state is in place; no crate shots can sink.

but it's been awhile since i wailed at 'er a bit, so i'll give 'er a shot ;)... it's halloween! :)

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012

I wouldn't count on it. I played a short game without any trouble but gameplay didn't feel altered in any way. In comparison with the recently released tables, this one is very slow!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So there seems to be a problem in the Standard Goals. I can't collect on the Spell reward. It's lit, it gives me a ball, but TPA doesn't grant me the goal award. Anyone else have same issue?

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Need some more practice with this game, haven't played it in awhile. Right now too busy with the latest Balls of Glory tables.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I've got a bit of TPA burnout, so I haven't played the weekly tables at all this month. I picked up SS today, a table I don't care much for and haven't played in a long time. I'm really glad we don't play extraballs in ToTM. This table has so many repeatable eb's (5!?) it's ridicilous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts