Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
TotM%20logo.fw.png

http://goo.gl/forms/5vJM0lMo0m

...between now and 10pm PDT Friday the 30th. Actual tournament does not start until groupings are posted.

Scores need to be posted to http://goo.gl/forms/lrVd0eZX33 on Saturday only!
Remember, scores are not recorded in-game, and this is a different tourney completely than FarSight's week long one.

If you would like to see your win/loss ratio to other players previously, follow this link: BlahCade Tournament Tracker
Big thanks to ccl78 for doing that. Big thanks also to Xanija for our tournament software.

To everyone else, thanks for playing!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Just realized, there's no way I'm going to be able to play this month :( I'm out of town, going to be driving Friday evening and busy with family stuff on Saturday.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I am in for another try at the fun ToTM.

But, but...seriously?, Can you let consistent low scoring contestants play one extra ball.

Last tournament I accidentally played an xtra ball on BSD and it was a huge xtraball, for me, over 200 million. When I checked the recording I did through my AMD Gaming Evolved program, I found I plunged an extra ball and that's how my score was so high. Just check my last tournament results for the table and you can see how bad I did on that table.

I know boo-hoo-hoo, I'm being whiney. :eek:

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I'm signed up as well. Hopefully I'll shoot decent games on BR and SS. POTO is quite random to me, and HH just hates me, but that's OK cause I hate it right back! :)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
So much for that theoretical booty call I had planned for Saturday. I'm playing TOTM and coming in last beortch! Yes, TOTM would only take up a small percentage of my day, but I'll wake up at 4pm, brew some coffee (and beer) that's gonna take 2 hours, that puts me to 6pm. Play the tables, that'll take me 4minutes total. Actually 8 minutes (forgot about the 2nd try) so that puts me to 10pm. Then I hotta shoot the crap with the fellas in the shat room. That puts me to 10:01. Then I gotta get drunk, that puts me to infinity oclock. And guess what time it is right now? Beer 30...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
FYI...

I won't get a chance to make up any of the brackets until I get off work exceedingly late tonight. Sorry to my Euro players, but then you'll probably just play and jot down your scores for entry later anyways!

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
Scared stiff has a cat in it so I'll play that at least. Good luck all.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Hey Chris, the link for posting the results is not active yet. Not sure if you forgot it or couldn't do it because of being at work. Just FYI

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey Chris, the link for posting the results is not active yet. Not sure if you forgot it or couldn't do it because of being at work. Just FYI

Not active because the tourney hasn't started yet! Just using it as a placeholder, since unfortunately you can't do time delayed posts.

Good news though, we wound up getting off work almost as soon as we got in (actor illness), so I'll be able to get the tourney started at a reasonable time tonight.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Mmh... thought it started already as the post says "...between now and 10pm PDT Saturday October 31st"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.