How to deactivate overlay ?

fastdraw

Oct 29, 2015
I'm afraid that my screen is marked ,How to deactivate overlay(At the top and below) ? When I don't play.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
are you saying you leave your monitors on and the game loaded for days when you aren't playing it and are worried about burn in after images?
I suspect putting your pc in sleepmode or just turning them off would be your best bet.
however the mod interface lets you turn off the dmd and backglass if thats what you mean..just hit the buttons

fastdraw

Oct 29, 2015
are you saying you leave your monitors on and the game loaded for days when you aren't playing it and are worried about burn in after images?
I suspect putting your pc in sleepmode or just turning them off would be your best bet.
however the mod interface lets you turn off the dmd and backglass if thats what you mean..just hit the buttons
yes but I like the camera movement on the playfield ; and sometimes I have to leave a few moments then I keep run the system , but the name of the table and start ....remains fixed

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Unless you're using an ancient CRT monitor, burn-in on LCD is a non-issue. Even on a CRT, you have to keep it going for weeks on end for it to eventually burn in.

There's a phenomenon known as image-retention on LCDs (which looks like burn in), but to get rid of that, just display something else for a few minutes and it'll go away. This is really not a big problem - it's been known for decades now.

fastdraw

Oct 29, 2015
Unless you're using an ancient CRT monitor, burn-in on LCD is a non-issue. Even on a CRT, you have to keep it going for weeks on end for it to eventually burn in.

There's a phenomenon known as image-retention on LCDs (which looks like burn in), but to get rid of that, just display something else for a few minutes and it'll go away. This is really not a big problem - it's been known for decades now.

i use a plasma

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.