What's Next?

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Anyone heard from the ASK Homework team regarding:

- Pinball Editor (create and share your own tables)?
- PC Version of Zaccaria ME?

I'd love to purchase both if they ever surface. Wondering what our guys are working on at the moment...

:)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I asked about a pc version of Zacc pinball when the TPA podcast was fielding questions for it's interview with A.S.K. and would still like to see Zacc pinball come to pc. It would be a day-one purchase for me.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I'd instantly buy it on PC as well... incredible what it is capable of on mobile, would love to see it on PC...

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Yes! I marvel at the quality of the physics and lighting, given the "underpowered" iPad chip in comparison with PC. Wish our guys would give us some indication of what they have in the works!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
It's been 3 months since Zsolt last posted. Hopefully the Pinball development hasn't been abandoned (eg:pC). Good news is the Android version is at 50k downloads, although you would expect more for a game of this calibre.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Is anybody close enough pals with Zsolt to ask him for an update? The guy seems quite friendly and collaborative based on his former posts. I don't want to nag him -- just want to give him some more of my money! In truth, the ASK Homework team has given me far more than I have them. What an amazing game. It's still blows me away after months of playing.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
About to fire the old Icade/ Hdmi hookup :) I need to update my reviews on both ios and android. What an awesome game, Im just one more who cant wait for a PC version.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
if we get this on pc there wouldn`t be enough bloody moons to jump over !!! hehehe :cool:

It could take a while if A.S.K. integrates cabinet support options. To their credit, A.S.K. tries to get as much right with one platform as possible before moving on to another.

This collection needs to come to Steam-a sure-fire sale for me.

night

May 18, 2012
Me thinks ASK is not present on this forum anymore, unless something new is coming up. The pinball editor would be great.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm thinking the same thing. There isn't a lot of activity on their Facebook page either, but that is probably the best way to get their attention now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.