Ver. 1.10 and Season 5 come!

big_kick

Jun 10, 2013
TPA for PS4 is updated, but PS Store is not ready now.
I think we will buy new table (Getaway, F-14, Frankenstein) tomorrow or next week.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think it will be a little soon for Frankenstein. If you cycle through the leaderboards, you should be able to see what will be added.

big_kick

Jun 10, 2013
I think it will be a little soon for Frankenstein. If you cycle through the leaderboards, you should be able to see what will be added.

wOV1zBw.jpg

ff3Eltt.jpg

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Too bad about the friend's leaderboard. I got extra excited for a moment there. However, this was a pleasant surprise. I wonder though...why we didn't get a season 5 pass for purchase. I will hold off from buying the tables until one is available for purchase.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Too bad about the friend's leaderboard. I got extra excited for a moment there. However, this was a pleasant surprise. I wonder though...why we didn't get a season 5 pass for purchase. I will hold off from buying the tables until one is available for purchase.

They just announced on Facebook that the season passes will be available on the 19th, which is just two days, so I'll wait too.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Hmm...if I search Pinball Arcade on PSN and look for the new tables in the DLC list, I don't see them, but they show if you look for new addons. Through the game just says "no content" and can't be purchased that way. Not seeing any option for a season 5 pass though. We are going to get a season 5 pass option, aren't we? I'd hate to buy the tables at full price, then the pass drops, but I do plan to get all of season 5.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts