Battlefront

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
It has no single player and only like 4 multiplayer maps and they are charging $60 for this?... no thanks EA...

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
For social gaming my friends are usually into CoD but, this year we picked Battlefront. The graphics are amazing but I'm only into playing it when friends are on. Playing by myself is, well, boring. Fallout 4 is my alone experience for the foreseeable future.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I bought this game..

I'am a junkie I'am (Rank 22) so far I have played it for four days now 6 hrs a day straight and I'am still loving this game I like "Blast Mode" the best.

When I reach (Rank 25) I can buy the best gun in the galaxy "Han Solo's Blaster Pistol" it is the most powerful gun in the game I can't wait to purchase this baby.

I have $30,000 saved in the game so far.

It's too addictive for me I can never turn the damn game off.

It's a great looking game on a big screen and sounds with a great Subwoofer are top notch it's repetitive but I love this game.

Ready for the first map back on December 1st it will be based on the upcoming Star Wars Movie.

My favorite "power play card" so far has to be "Home Shot" I get lots of kills with this on every game it is a single shot homing missle that can travel across these huge maps and take out an enemy with no problem.

If you are a huge "Star Wars Geek" it's a no brainer to enjoy this mindless funn by the time we get all the DLC there will be plenty of variety in maps and yeah it's kinda expensive but I hardly buy many games per year I'am super selective on titles

I played the Beta awhile back I knew I was buying this for my PS4.

Enjoy Star Wars fans.......

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
It has no single player and only like 4 multiplayer maps and they are charging $60 for this?... no thanks EA...

No way I am paying 60 bucks for this.Single player campaign is a must in my book!

Last edited:

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Graphics on this game are amazing...and to see how games have come on since the late 70s is 'impressive...most impressive!' :) But I'm not sure I get this game...my lad loves it, but it seems to lack something. Perhaps my lack of faith is disturbing...but why go through all the hard work in putting this game together and not even have the real voices for instance. Just doesn't seem right. Can't put my finger on it...but something just seems to be missing in this game and for all the hard work spent on the graphics, which are really well done, once I've played a couple of games I'm bored with it.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
No way I am paying 60 bucks for this.Single player campaign is a must in my book!

Personally I like that they didn't waste any time or thought on single player. I wish more multiplayer games did that.
I really hope to the next Battlefield doesn't have SP too.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Personally I like that they didn't waste any time or thought on single player. I wish more multiplayer games did that.

I share your opinion, but I wonder why DICE haven´t spent more of the free ressources - tied up with ignoring single player - into more content in multiplayer.
On the other side, graphics and sound are outstanding, and the gameplay is lot of fun. But, I wonder, if this will give enough motivation for a long time...

It´s some kind of an (technical well done) arcade clone of battlefield in star wars optic.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I share your opinion, but I wonder why DICE haven´t spent more of the free ressources - tied up with ignoring single player - into more content in multiplayer.
On the other side, graphics and sound are outstanding, and the gameplay is lot of fun. But, I wonder, if this will give enough motivation for a long time...

It´s some kind of an (technical well done) arcade clone of battlefield in star wars optic.

I downloaded battlefield 1943 to my PS3 back in 2009 - fired it up this week and people were still on playing it which is a good thing because it is online multiplayer ONLY meaning when people stop playing it you just sit in the lobby. I remember Star Wars battlefront (original on ps2) was multiplayer only but you could play offline against bots

MagnumXL

Apr 23, 2013

Speak for yourself. I've ignored 99.9% of all multiplayer games due to CHEATING, which is incessant in multiplayer games on the PC (Borderlands2 being the exception since there's no incentives to cheat against each other since you work together). I remember playing Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds online and I was SO excited to try my honed and practiced skills out with a team against team setup only to find one of the guys on the other team was building resources at about 4-5x the rate humanly possible and I immediately realized it was a waste of time to even bother. I used to play Euchre online back in the late 1990s and it wasn't long before they added ladders and what not and as broadband became prevalent people would just call each other on their land line phones even to talk/cheat as teams online so you had to do the same to even hope to compete and it just defeated the entire point of the game. Unless you just play with people you know personally, it's all moot, IMO. I'd much rather play single player games that offer a legitimate challenge, an actual story and new places to explore than the same old maps with cheating players running around the place (e.g. Jedi Academy, loaded up with Force Lightning that could hit someone a mile away is real "fun" alright). "Capture the flag" type crap gets old in no time anyway and most multiplayer games I ever played offered little beyond that sort of thing in multiplayer modes.

You can have the best graphics in the world and if there is no gameplay or story, WTF is the point? When it comes to gameplay, I'd rather play AD&D "Cloudy Mountain" on an early 1980s blocky looking Intellivision even than something like Dragon's Lair back in the day which looked animation cel awesome but was nothing more than pattern matching (typically called "Quicktime Events" today only Dragon's layer typically didn't tell you what the patterns were so you'd spend endless quarters "guessing" at them with only some lit hints here and there). Gameplay is everything. Otherwise, it's just another distant cousin variation of Pong or Space Invaders with better graphics. But hey, to each their own. I didn't like most pinball until the late '80s and early '90s games with extensive rules and wizard modes showed up (i.e. something to actually DO other than collect points off bumpers and the like).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts