Hi everyone!!!!

DooMStalK

Jul 2, 2012
Hello!!!

I found this forum after playing pinball arcade for the iOS on the iPhone, as I was looking for another "regular" pinball game.

When I started the game and saw real tables there, especially one I've played a lot when I was a teen (Arabian Nights) I just tought, WOWW NO WAY, it can't be possible!!!!

Since than it went straight to my PS3 and iPad too.

I'm very happy about this, since it reminds me of my school time, times when I run from classes and went to the mall to play arcade games, and also pinball machines.

Good days, good memories!!

It was in the 90s, so these tables are still on my mind, can't forget Arabian Nights which is the only one in TPA that I've played the real machine.

Other tables I've played are Frankenstein, Batman Forever, Nightmare on Elm Street, Twister, Star Strek Next Generation and Dracula.

It's very nice to see the awesome work FarSight is doing, and also all the people here supporting.

Cheers,

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to the forum DooMStalk...hopefully by the end of this year, you'll get a chance to play another table on The Pinball Arcade that you've played IRL...ST:TNG!!!

DooMStalK

Jul 2, 2012
Thank's everyone for the welcomes!!

PiN WiZ I'm looking forward to it, with this great community and support, I'm very sure STNG and many more good tables from all generations are coming to TPA.

Also, the ideia of having a real pinball machine came back to my mind, I wanted it a long time ago and forgout about it since I didn't found a good one back then, but now it might change.

Now I'm about to buy a Mary Shelley's Frankenstein table. Have to see it and get some details, but if it is in good shape, I'll definetly buy it.

Cheers,

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.