Steam Autumn Sale started

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
All tables have a discount of 50% or 75% except the new "Balls of Glory Pack". There are no daily deals, flash sales etc. this time on Steam (and there won't be any in the winter sales in December). Therefore if you want to add some tables to your Zen collection - now is the time.

Apparently FarSight hates money and didn't put any table packs on sale.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2013
I happily Pay full price for Pinball Arcade Tables.The only time I buy the Zen pinball tables is when they are 75% off and even then I don't play them much if at all.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I pay full price for TPA as well and I have all seasons. But not everyone is the same and many players won't buy at full price.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I pay full price for TPA as well and I have all seasons. But not everyone is the same and many players won't buy at full price.

I agree, now that I have expanded to having TPA on android as well. Have everything so far for the PS3 but very limited with Steam and Android.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
okay, I bought the south park tables, really fun

now I'll try the demo of some other tables to see what I'll take ^^

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I happily Pay full price for Pinball Arcade Tables.The only time I buy the Zen pinball tables is when they are 75% off and even then I don't play them much if at all.

Having already paid full price for Zen's tables on the 360, I use sales like these to stock up on PFX2 tables for the PC. Lot's of great deals here. Also noticed some huge Capcom deals and picked up Strider.
I have no beef with paying full price for TPA tables. Maybe FarSight's licensing deals with the holders prevent them from going deep with discounts.

When I play games on other platforms, I try to pay full price for one of the platforms to show support. But if I do that, I will wait for substantial sales before picking up titles for other systems.

However, there was quite an uproar over Zen's new EULA back in May of this year. If you don't agree with it, you can't access stuff you've already paid for.
Oh well, today's PFX2 player is tomorrow's human cent-I-pad. Still I chose to respect the EULA's authoritah and support the sale.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I loaded up my cart to fill holes in my Zen collection. Then I watched some of the videos of the tables I was on the fence with and remembered, I just don't play these things. Then promptly emptied my cart. I guess I'm done with Zen.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I believe this is the first of the Steam sales with their new policy of no flash sales, and the price you see is what it will be the entire sale. For me that means the remaining Zen tables I need are all at 50% off with no hope of seeing them at 75%. I've never purchased a Zen table on the PC for anything less than 66% off though! Oh the dilemma.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
All tables have a discount of 50% or 75% except the new "Balls of Glory Pack". There are no daily deals, flash sales etc. this time on Steam (and there won't be any in the winter sales in December). Therefore if you want to add some tables to your Zen collection - now is the time.

Apparently FarSight hates money and didn't put any table packs on sale.

I don't have that much disposable income. There are other games out there as well. I'd love to get TPA Season 3 and 4 for %50 off But can't see me paying $60 right now. I got Season 1 and 2 when they were on sale. I may Get season 5 for full price as the table line-up has been amazing.

Last time they had TPA seasons on sale was last year. picked up season 2 for %50 off. It looks like they don't want a black Friday style sale to get more people to buy. Again Season 3 and 4 should be discounted so more people will buy them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.