PSN Playstation store Boards : trouble for Far Sight

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/games/pinball-arcade-ps3.html

This game is great however lacking updates read below.....
If they add games as promised this game would be by far the best Ive played well.... unless youve played or owned the real deal machine and I have.Hope the update so great graphics so far so good Farsight! I was told by a rep at Farsight that they had submitted the game data and promised release of update would be very soon.... however he was unable to verify the date of release for first ps3 update. This is due to SONY not allowing developers to publish release dates ahead only Sony can do this. My email is dated May 8th, 2012..... this means Sony is dragging a** on releasing this update on the psn hurry up Sony. Farsight isnt to blame here guys.UPDATE******7-1-2012 Clearly a glitch in game add-ons now there finally released and you cant even download them on your ps3 after paying Sony.pLEASE ADDRESS AND FIX THIS FOR YOPUR PAYING CUSTOMERS GUYS.
july 01

Pinball arcade - 2xDLC
I bought two DLC 9,99 , I download, but a do not have new table on PS3 !
Can you help me?
jun 30th

Cannot Play after Download/Install
Like the person below, after downloading and installing the appropriate versions of the Pinball Arcade Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse and Pinball Arcade Medieval Madness and The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot Add-Ons they are nowhere to be found on my PS3. Not within the PS3 menu or the Pinball Arcade menu.
jun 30th

Someone at FarSight get to the PS Store boards on Sony's official site and help your loyal customers

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I answered the dilemma with a quick copy/paste of my install instructions , I finally can log into the PS Forums after being absent for 2 years they locked my account out . But if FS is reading it would sound better if you explained and apologised on that forum the update issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.