PC Tourney #6, 2015-12-04: AFM, BRose, CC, CP, CV, MM, NF, T2

invitro

May 4, 2012
Two great bits of news for this month's tournament:

1) Look at those tables!! All great ones. CC is the only repeat; here are the best scores on it from June/July:
----- 1. 424,945,380 - vikingerik - Bronze
----- 2. 372,667,470 - Dizzer2012 - Bronze
----- 3. 353,579,790 - invitro - Bronze

2) The web page now has previous tournaments! Check it out at http://www.pinballarcade.com/Tournaments/ or read LAW's post about it: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ssues-Requests?p=227942&viewfull=1#post227942

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
That's one heck of a stacked tourney.

AFM - Total Annihilation?
BRose - Sinking ships all the way
CC - Bonus
CPub - Cash fights?
CV - Join the Cirqus, is it doable in 20 minutes? Can't say I've ever timed it.
MM - This will be interesting, but keeping Castle Multiball going as much as possible seems optimum, I don't see how BFTK is possible in 20 mins.
NF - Meet Your Maker. Aim to complete modes you can finish as quickly as possible (Downhill, Skydive, Nascar).
T2 - Spam orbits?

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
For No Fear, one way to shortcut modes is just to drain out of them. I did that on Ripley's sometimes in one tournament.

JustinCamp

Sep 23, 2015
Wow, this should be a fun one! My first time playing in gold.....intimidating! I love how they have past tournies now, I thought it was weird you lost the ability to see score details once it was over....

danton

Feb 4, 2013
Wow, this should be a fun one! My first time playing in gold.....intimidating! I love how they have past tournies now, I thought it was weird you lost the ability to see score details once it was over....

Me too.

I was top ten in Bronze, then top ten in Silver.....

I think I'm in for a very big "reality check" in Gold...

invitro

May 4, 2012
JC, you don't move down if you miss a tourney. That's what other folks have said, I don't have a source but it makes sense :).

JustinCamp

Sep 23, 2015
That's one heck of a stacked tourney.

AFM - Total Annihilation?
BRose - Sinking ships all the way
CC - Bonus
CPub - Cash fights?
CV - Join the Cirqus, is it doable in 20 minutes? Can't say I've ever timed it.
MM - This will be interesting, but keeping Castle Multiball going as much as possible seems optimum, I don't see how BFTK is possible in 20 mins.
NF - Meet Your Maker. Aim to complete modes you can finish as quickly as possible (Downhill, Skydive, Nascar).
T2 - Spam orbits?

Because of your comment I timed CV join the circus. I started the mode at 12 minutes and finished it by 14. Never played the table this well haha, I should have waited for the tourney. At 130 mil after 20 min....I have never joined the circus prior just started the wizard mode, that multiball was a joke though, no ball save at all???

danton

Feb 4, 2013
I see looking back at the last tournament that you have nothing to fear from me haha.....

Danton what name are you under? I don't see you in top 10 silver last tourney?

Ummm Danton. If you look at newsletter 45 it's there under mobile...(came 6th).

invitro

May 4, 2012
Anyone know what time the tourney starts?
There has been a lot of variation in the start time, but I'll guess sometime around 6:40 to 8:11pm ET. IIRC, the web page started updating with tourney scores a few days late last month, so you've gotta either go in TPA, or check here, to see if it's started. (I'll post in this thread if I see that it's started and no one else has posted about it here.)

invitro

May 4, 2012
I just got up from a nap, and the webpage shows that the tournament's underway. Eldar has 300 pts so it's been running at least an hour. I'm gonna head to TPA myself in a second. Good luck, pinheads...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I just got up from a nap, and the webpage shows that the tournament's underway. Eldar has 300 pts so it's been running at least an hour. I'm gonna head to TPA myself in a second. Good luck, pinheads...

By my reckoning I ought to have 790 or 800 points by now, but not for long ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts