Pinball Arcade Season 2 Physical PS4 Collection coming to the USA?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Can someone please let me know if this is planned for a US release?
I prefer to buy physical copies of games over digital distribution when possible.

nkSYkDq.jpg

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I believe they said awhile back that the disc version of season 2 will only be released in Europe.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
You can already get them pretty cheap on Amazon. I don't like buying imports unless I have to though.

You're right, if the region is wrong, the disc probably won't be readable on an NTSC console. Edit: Opinions on this vary though. I'm not sure myself. :)

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
You're right, if the region is wrong, the disc probably won't be readable on an NTSC console. Edit: Opinions on this vary though. I'm not sure myself. :)

The euro discs work fine on NA PS4 systems. A friend of mine bought it. I also bought inFAMOUS: First Light from the UK and it so works fine.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Just check another game to add to ever growing back log for a PS4 that I don't have yet.

It's a great time to get a PS4. I actually bought one at launch and then waited quite a while to even open it because I was working through my backlog of PS3 and Wii U games. I should have waited and bought one this year, but oh well. They were being sold for $289 w/ free shipping, no tax, and supposedly there was a way to use a 20% off coupon + Black Friday deal at Target to get a brand new Uncharted Collection bundle for $240. That's crazy!

I went a bit nuts with PS4 game sales this year and bought Mad Max, Batman Arkham Knight, Witcher 3, Until Dawn, DriveClub, Metal Gear Solid V, & Bloodborne all for $24.99 each. Now my PS4 backlog will never be caught up on until years after the PS5 comes out. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts