Mac - Bug Unable to Play Tournaments

scrabbledave

Nov 4, 2014
I have owned The Pinball Arcade for almost 3 years. and have purchased around 30 tables. I have NEVER been able to participate in the official TPA tournaments. I can enter a tournament and play a table, but the system is not accepting any of my scores. (I see the message that "scores are updated every 5 minutes", but mine are not showing up) In addition, every single time I press "my score" in the tournament console screen, the program crashes!

I am currently running Mac OS 10.7.5 on a MacBook with 4 GB of RAM. TPA version 5.4.1. I have also downloaded the game on another machine running Yosemite and have the exact same issues.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Last edited:

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Steam version or Mac App store?

Have you tried logging out and logging back in to your TPA account in the program?

Steve

scrabbledave

Nov 4, 2014
Steam version or Mac App store?

Have you tried logging out and logging back in to your TPA account in the program?

Steve

Thanks for the reply Steve. I have tried logging in and out, and even created a new account, to see if this would help, and it did not. My issues have been on Mac App store version, but I installed the Steam version today and I got the exact same issue.

FS has recommended that I delete the app and re-install, but that does not work either.

MadAxeMan

Jan 31, 2014
mine never showed up in the app store version either, it would also lock up the app if I tried to exit
I never made much of a fuss, as I'm probably not remotely in the running anyways.
I think I only once used up my 20 minutes

I tried it in the steam version last night and the app store version again, and my scores still don't show up, but at least it wasn't locking up anymore

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.