Changing Language with Pro Version?

PARALAX

Oct 3, 2013
Hello!

There are some pinball machines which you could change the language in the system menu, e.g. "The Getaway - High Speed II" - As you can see here the Dot-Matrix is set in german and I remember that I could play this table with this settings in the 90s game halls in my town.

Is it possible to change the language as well in the Pro version without disabling the local highscore saver?

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
once you enable the coin door to make changes in the ROM via Pro mode it is supposed to allow for a separate storing of high scores locally. Whether this still is happening is something you'll have to try and see.

When Pro Modes first came out, this is how it happened, then it broke, then it was fixed, then it broke ... how it is on console is anyone's guess

Worst case is you'll lose all local scores on that table to the Pro Mode HSTD data.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hello!

There are some pinball machines which you could change the language in the system menu, e.g. "The Getaway - High Speed II" - As you can see here the Dot-Matrix is set in german and I remember that I could play this table with this settings in the 90s game halls in my town.

Is it possible to change the language as well in the Pro version without disabling the local highscore saver?

You currently can post to the local high scores if any changes are made after the coin door settings are changed, however you will not be able to post scores to the Online leaderboard while the coin door setting is turned on.

PARALAX

Oct 3, 2013
I already bought the Pro version yesterday. I was able to change the language, clock and date format and some other small settings to european standard without touching the credit, bonus or number of balls settings. Then I got a new local hishscore and it was saved on the hard drive (I don't need or use the online tournament or scores at all). Too bad that the coin door seetings will not be saved at all. So I have to set it again after leaving the table.

Also it would be nice if you could reset the highscores to zero for competing with friends and not with unknown people but it seems that this issue was even a factory default setting by the table developers.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts