Has anyone managed to download Safe Cracker or Red and Ted from PSN Europe?

deadkat37

Aug 16, 2012
I am trying to download Safe Cracker and Red and Ted under a Season 4 Pass from Playstation EU, but all I get from the Pinball Arcade internal purchase is the "content is unavailable etc. etc." message that has become *so* depressingly familiar to me thanks to TPA (I have never seen any other product do it on PSN).

Trying to purchase through the PSN store online shows the DLC as Free (under the season pass) but pressing "Download to my PS4" fails to action the download - it just adds it to the download queue but never manages to complete it.

Funkzta

Oct 7, 2015
Try it via web browser. Maybe activate PS4 as primary. They work for me. Maybe turn off PS4 completely for a bit.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
You have to search for every single table in the PSN Store, and they will be listed as "free" when you have purchased the season pass. When you "buy" these "free" tables, all you have to do is turn on your PS4 and login to PSN. Then your tables will be available. You don't have to download anything. Make sure you purchase on a computer and not on your PS4.

erik162000

Mar 29, 2013
I am trying to download Safe Cracker and Red and Ted under a Season 4 Pass from Playstation EU, but all I get from the Pinball Arcade internal purchase is the "content is unavailable etc. etc." message that has become *so* depressingly familiar to me thanks to TPA (I have never seen any other product do it on PSN).

Trying to purchase through the PSN store online shows the DLC as Free (under the season pass) but pressing "Download to my PS4" fails to action the download - it just adds it to the download queue but never manages to complete it.

I recently had a similar issue with all items trying to download on the PS4. My issue is that the Download Notifications section of the PS4 was completely full. I had to click Options on the controller on each item in the notification section and delete until I cleared the list. Downloads are now working.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.