Table of the Week Club...Week 45: STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We are about to embark on a one week journey, to boldly go where no table of the week has gone before, Star Trek: The Next Generation! With talk of new kickstarters and Star Wars dominating the box office...I don't know, there's gotta be a tie in somewhere, right? Beam in the new year with the start of our final four tables for the 2nd season of tourneys.

And hey, don't be shy about commenting. Our Goin' Nuts thread had a whopping 3 replies and the least views of any of these threads to date. Which seams fitting.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Ok I'm giving you the plot for the new Star Wars film.
So Spoiler alert as the nerds say.

The shark and Robert Shaw get killed and the other two don't.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
On the topic of Q's Challenge, it's worth noting that you can stack that mode up with Borg Multiball. You can't see the lit shots, but there isn't a timer, which means that as long as you keep the balls in play, you can rack up some major scores.

Besides that, learn how to nail the right orbit shot - it lights the locks for Multiball and it has the potential to increase your Bonus X, a major source of scores in the game. Modes are second priority next to Multiball - they don't score as much.

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
Alright, got geared up on star trek, 142b game. This is one of my favorite games and the outlanes give me nightmares!

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Alright, got geared up on star trek, 142b game. This is one of my favorite games and the outlanes give me nightmares!

Great score, I have plenty of work to do, finally topped my best with 9b.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm still just trying to knock off the wizard goals, but my high score is only 5 billion. Yikes.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I don't know how, but at some point I really managed to get all wizard goals. I know the 9.9 warp was the last one. I haven't played it a lot since, so I should really really practice this one for the tournament. But.... but... Rocket League is distracting me so much...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
9.9 warp is all I have left. I've gotten as close as 9.7, so frustration is high!

Question for everyone...in Final Frontier, one of the balls is locked in a cannon. Do you guys save it, is there something special I should be launching it into, or do you do what I've tended to do and just fire that puppy straight away?

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
I believe they just launch by themselves after a few moments. If you can get to 9.7, you can get to 9.9, keep it up!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Phew! Warp 9.9 achieved. No more wizard goals.

So. How do you score all those billions now?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Multiball? Though I swear the ROM can't count. I'm pretty sure I just got 23B, but the ROM - not TPA - said I got 43B. I don't understand.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Phew! Warp 9.9 achieved. No more wizard goals.

So. How do you score all those billions now?

Shoot for that right orbit and play Borg Multiball all day. It never becomes any harder to start and the Jackpot values carry over from multiball to multiball.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Great. So after having trained myself to shoot the left orbit for warp. Dammit Jim, I'm not ambidextrous!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Dammit Jim, I'm not ambidextrous!

"Dammit Jim, I'm not a video game player"

I can't get through the dang caverns to get to the wizard goals.

Just like AFM, I can't kill more than 10 saucers during the darn video game, so I'll never finish the my ATM "Wizard Goals"

New Years wish is postings to YouTube showing me how to complete all the videos modes in the TPA DMD tables. ;)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
"Dammit Jim, I'm not a video game player"

I can't get through the dang caverns to get to the wizard goals.

Just like AFM, I can't kill more than 10 saucers during the darn video game, so I'll never finish the my ATM "Wizard Goals"

New Years wish is postings to YouTube showing me how to complete all the videos modes in the TPA DMD tables. ;)

Here's the secret of the caverns...stay to the side! Ignore grabbing the rewards, just hug the walls. Only time to move is if a mine is in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts