Table of the Week Club...Week 46: TEE'D OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well it's time for that gofer and golf game that isn't from Williams, Tee'd Off. To be fair, Gottlieb did beat them to the punch by a couple of years with this one. Many people actually prefer it, but they'd be wrong! Sorry, I shouldn't put in personal editorials. Let's all spend a week with this duffer's delight, and see if anyone's opinion can be changed.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Gottlieb insta-trap Flippers.

Brings a ball to a screaming halt at any speed.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
There has always been an annoying click (somewhat clipping) of the audio for this table, have to play with the volume down a bit.
Have only ever had the Par-Tee mode once in the many times I have played this table.

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
I played this last night and didn't even notice it was table of the week! Lets play SKINS!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Got my best score up to 5.9B, that'll do for now.

Don't forget in the tournament to "reset" the table between games by quitting back to the menu, otherwise you will save progress on SKINS! and GOPHER.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
One wizard left, the anything goes mode or whatever it's called. Came very close to starting it.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Alrighty, all wizards completed. Turns out I just really needed to focus to get Anything Goes.

I'll say this much about the table, it's easily the best Gottlieb I've played in TPA. The shots are varied, the scoring is interesting, and apart from the audio, it's generally not annoying and fairly fun. And yes, typing that out was truly painful for a Gottlieb hater like myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts