Won't download to original Kindle Fire (non HD)

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I tried playing Pinball Arcade on my old Kindle Fire (non HD one) and it it said it wouldn't run. So I tried deleting it then reinstalling it. But when I did it told me there wasn't enough room on my Kindle. Clearly I had enough room because it was just on my Kindle but I though maybe the new update added some space (even though it was pretty much updated to current when I uninstalled it.) So I deleted some stuff and it still tells me I don't have room. I have almost 5gb of free space so I'm not sure why it won't fit. Basically it downloads but I get the "no more room" error when it tries to install. The Amazon website still lists my device as compatible with the game so that's not the issue.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
What exactly is the error message you are getting?

It says: "Pinball Arcade cannot be installed. This may be because application storage space is running low. You can remove apps to free up space. Go to the Apps library and tap Device to view installed apps. To remove an app, press and hold it to display the context menu and Remove from Device. Apps from the Appstore will remain in the cloud portion of your library and can be reinstalled later."

But like I said I had the app installed before with the same amount of space and I got like 5gb free.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
I tried installing it again on my Kindle and it does install now. Not sure if it was because of the update or not. BUT, now there's another issue. The game doesn't load. When I click on it I get the following error message pop up: "The application Pinball Arcade (process com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." The only option I get is to click "Force Close." And I did try again and I always get that message.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
just tried again after the Rescue 911 Update and get the same error message. Can someone at FarSight please check this out, or someone in the forums with an original Kindle Fire. Would be nice to know if it's just me or an issue with all original Kindle Fires.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts