Pinball FX2 Video Backglass

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
So I've been fiddling and I was thinking since Pinball FX2 is digital fantasy video game Pinball Anyways.. Why not try taking things abit further with the 2screen Cab setup and use videos for the backglass instead of just pictures.

Namsan had done some animated images for back glass but seems to have stopped developing them.

With the experience I've gotten making playfield videos I figured It would be fun to try something else.
I was searching youtube for some clips to use and found used Luiz Parisi's Walking Dead AMC style video.

I added the grill and a Logo on top and voila!

Its a bit weird to have that much movement on the backglass, but I figure its more for those that are watching anyways so why not see how it goes.
I've done a Family Guy one, and two different Archer ones as well,(Highway to the Dangerzone cuz its just awesome, and intro) I just need to upload them to youtube.

Last edited:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Found great video clips from Star Wars movies so worked on doing episode 4 thru 6

Heres what it looks like in PinballX, which is basically what it looks like when your playing cept the DMD is active

Pinzzz

Jul 24, 2013
[MENTION=4788]Robert Misner[/MENTION]

So I need to agree to a one year membership for 2 backglass images @ gameex.com
Do you have any static 1280 x 1024 images for the new star wars tables rob?

Newer

Sep 13, 2015
Hallo Robert is there anywhere the New Videos Backglass and Playfield also Wheel Art Ready for the 3 new Piball FX2 Tables

Please let me know.....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.