Table of the Week Club...Week 47: EARTHSHAKER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
For most of you it's winter, cold and rainy, but here in SoCal it's sunny drive time! So put down the convertible top and enjoy some Earthshaker! as your table of the week. The first in Lawlor's disaster tables, with plenty of shots that were repeated similarly in other tables after. I will say shooting the fault line ramp is way easier in TPA than on the real deal where it is particularly tough and unforgiving when you miss. Share thoughts and strategies, and we'll see you all on the beaches of Arizona.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
Problem 1: Table not available on the only TPA platform I have, 360. Problem 2: The only TPA platform I have drank a glass of water yesterday and is currently having issues. May or may not return to life.

Bring on the TPA WiiU release I say! :)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Problem 1: Table not available on the only TPA platform I have, 360. Problem 2: The only TPA platform I have drank a glass of water yesterday and is currently having issues. May or may not return to life.

Bring on the TPA WiiU release I say! :)

Bummer, dude.....But at least getting another 360 won't cost much. If that water was cleaned up quickly and dried, maybe it will still work.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
Bummer, dude.....But at least getting another 360 won't cost much. If that water was cleaned up quickly and dried, maybe it will still work.

I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard it's working again so all's good. Still no bloody Earthshaker available for it though ;)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I haven't tried it myself, but I've heard it's working again so all's good. Still no bloody Earthshaker available for it though ;)
Lucky. Aldi is selling them super cheap at the moment at Lutwyche.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Man I hate this table. Could someone pkease tell me why I hate this table? Cause hell if I know why. Maybe the bonus that takes 5 minutes to add up? Maybe the layout that's so cluttered, it makes my living room look like Bruce Manor. Maybe it's that multiball is a joke? Has anyone had any fun with multiball on this table? Not bashing the recreation, just the table itself. If I was gonna bash something, I'd bash away at monster bash. Have we already done monster bash? Man, I need a new memory bank

invitro

May 4, 2012
Man I hate this table. Could someone pkease tell me why I hate this table? Cause hell if I know why. Maybe the bonus that takes 5 minutes to add up?
The real machine is a blast. One reason is that during the bonus you can turn around and talk with the pretty girls who have gathered to watch you play. (Girls don't gather to watch me play TPA yet, though they should. Maybe you have had more luck in that area?) It is a pretty stunning achievement for 1988. You can think of it as a prototype for Whirlwind if you want. It does have a lot of small mistakes though. And the music is a little too manic for my tastes, but maybe I'm just getting old. :(

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
The real machine is a blast. One reason is that during the bonus you can turn around and talk with the pretty girls who have gathered to watch you play. (Girls don't gather to watch me play TPA yet, though they should. Maybe you have had more luck in that area?) It is a pretty stunning achievement for 1988. You can think of it as a prototype for Whirlwind if you want. It does have a lot of small mistakes though. And the music is a little too manic for my tastes, but maybe I'm just getting old. :(

Nah, no pretty girls yet, I try to show them TPA and they're all like 'why aren't you paying more attention to me? And I'm all like damn woman I just gave you sweet lovin 5 minutes ago you trying to kill me?

*thats the reality of my trufths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.