1st go around would u rather have a disc with a Dlc sooner & all the extra's

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
Hi. Instead if us just sitting around For 3 months & counting. Would all of u Like a complete disc with all Dlc we are getting till end of yr.also all of the extra's( multi-player). We would have gotten it 3 months sooner instead of waiting around with the same 4 tables while everybod else is playing 10 tables? I would like a poll & an answer. Do u like it this way or would u have waited 4 a disc if you didn't have 2 waste these 3 months. Thank u.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sorry Gail, but this makes no sense. You'd be waiting much, much longer for a disc with the DLC than you would for downloadable DLC. Right now the DLC is created, then submitted to Microsoft, Sony and the other companies. If they were putting it on a disc you'd have to wait for ALL the DLC to be finished that would be on the disc, then you'd have to wait for the companies to approve it, and then you'd have to wait for the discs to be replicated and shipped out to stores where you could buy it. So you wouldn't be getting anything sooner.

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
I just don't like all this waiting . I have Williams phof do I am waiting for bride of pin it/circus volatare/monster bash/creature from black lagoons. They did't even say we will get multi-player on the update when they stated when there is 10 tables there will be multi-player? I just thought instead if taunting us about the tables they would have said u are getting a disc with these tables with multi & extra's & given a release date & I wouldn't have 2 check everyday for the tables. I would just gave the release date for the game .

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
I don't feel like I've wasted these last 3 months at all. I've ridden my bicycle a few times on the local trails, I've cleaned the garage, and I even have a head start on shopping for my anniversary present to my wife. Bought the stepkids eyeglasses and contacts, helped my dad upgrade to a surround sound system, had a couple of family picnics, bought myself a new used car, updated my Facebook page a few times, posted on Pinball Arcade's page, lurked in this forum a lot, etc. I could go on, but doubt anyone wants to read my life story.

I actually like the all digital version because of the easy way to access it. Just turn on the machine and go, without worrying about what disc I have in at the time, or where I put TPA, etc.

In your desrciption it says you own a PS3, why don't you download the two packs available for it until the 360 catches up? That's what I did, and it's miles better to play than on my tablet.

Multiplayer will be here soon enough as well as the other features they mentioned are coming. Let them take the time to get the features right so we have to endure much less complaining when they are added.

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
Multiplayer will be here soon enough as well as the other features they mentioned are coming. Let them take the time to get the features right so we have to endure much less complaining when they are added.

Agreed it's a waiting game patience is a virtue..and ive got other games to cane until the dlc drops and if its all 3 dlc packs at once i will be a very happy camper..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts