noex free cam mod v1.41 needed

boiydiego

Jan 25, 2016
hi can somebody provide me version v1.41 of noex free cam mod for pinball arcade thx in advance and kind regards diego

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
why would you need an old version of the mod pre backglass support ?
download link to newest version is at the top of the forum its got its own thread

rampachuflo

Aug 1, 2016
Hello
It would be great to have older versions for all of us we have a offline cabinet.
I used to play on a 1.50.7b version, one day I connect the cabinet to internet and the mod updates and..... F*** cabinet :(
Unfortnately my cabinet isn't prepared for the new UI.
Somebody with old files? thank you in advance!

ronaldvg

Jul 2, 2016
Same problem here, I need the mod version for TPA 1.49.9 The newer TPA versions just keep crashing on my cab and I found a backup with 1.49.9 and that works stable.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
There is no old version available of the mod, it's autoupdating, the build is almost always the same, it just gets new offsets for each game's update from my server, I can not support every game version.

rampachuflo

Aug 1, 2016
Of course you can't, and thanks for your work!
But maybe some user have the original zip files you posted for previous versions...
Sincerely, I think this mod is made for cabinets, and a cabinet permanently connected to internet and which has to be updated all the time, hasn't too much sense.
Specially after the UI change which "broke" my cabinet interface.
Anyway, thanks for your effort and sorry my english!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts