Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
ULVOsi4FF992neBQOIBUpTmCA2TfzGyphT8RH_dXlbXXbt22_k65N8_uJWT3PAFS8q0LAA=w1346-h829

http://goo.gl/forms/5vJM0lMo0m

...between now and 10pm PDT Friday the 29th. Actual tournament does not start until groupings are posted.

Scores need to be posted to http://goo.gl/forms/lrVd0eZX33 on SATURDAY ONLY!
Remember, scores are not recorded in-game, and this is a different tourney completely than FarSight's week long one.

If you would like to see your win/loss ratio to other players previously, follow this link: BlahCade Tournament Tracker
Big thanks to ccl78 for doing that. Big thanks also to Xanija for our tournament software.

To everyone else, thanks for playing!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well, it says sign-ups are over for the month when I click on the link. So that 11-minute sign-up window was a bit too tight, I reckon.

And then I realized, I'll be out of town this weekend. I own 3 of the 4 tables on Android - just missing ES. Hmm.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well, it says sign-ups are over for the month when I click on the link. So that 11-minute sign-up window was a bit too tight, I reckon.

And then I realized, I'll be out of town this weekend. I own 3 of the 4 tables on Android - just missing ES. Hmm.

Whoops! Forgot to flip the switch that lets it go active. Try again now.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Better :) I signed up. If I'm cheap, I'll play 3 of the 4 tables. If I'm not cheap, I'll lay out 5 bucks for ES and play all 4.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
FYI...brackets will go up late tonight as I'm on set today and can't do it till I get home.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION], so I missed the deadline this time but I still would like to play. It's just been a rough couple of days. Hope I can still play, thanks man

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION], so I missed the deadline this time but I still would like to play. It's just been a rough couple of days. Hope I can still play, thanks man

Absolutely. Just post your scores as always, I'll drop you in since there's usually someone who doesn't wind up playing. This goes for anyone who's previously played, so long as I'm given a heads up!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Absolutely. Just post your scores as always, I'll drop you in since there's usually someone who doesn't wind up playing. This goes for anyone who's previously played, so long as I'm given a heads up!

Figured you wouldn't mind cause it's happened before. Thanks again. Being able to post scores every time is probably the only reason I'm doing fairly good this go around.

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
This goes for anyone who's previously played, so long as I'm given a heads up!

Sorry, SYT, but I completely forgot about the tourney until now. If there's still time, please drop me in.

In any case, I'll post scores and see what happens :)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012

I'm in the same boat. Hope I can still play also.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Admit it guys, we just got distracted by Fireball and ED. Actually I was sleeping for a while after it came out, and only found out from the forums.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
[MENTION=5728]Stuzz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=976]Nightwing[/MENTION] go ahead and play. It won't be a problem to add you in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.