iOS - Bug This table is unplayable on ipad1

Donald

Mar 1, 2012
Every time unlimited multiball starts after killing the skeletons, a random bug occurs. I either get 1 ball only, or 2 balls only. Then after the ball drains it just stops working. Calling attendant does nothing, tilting does nothing. Then after quitting the game and starting over completely, I start with 2 fn balls. Honestly, I payed 11 dollars for this game and I can play literally 2 tables. Ripley's is unplayable because of the ridiculous fram erate and lag. So I essentially payed 11 dollars for Blackhole (boring) and ToM. Come on guys. I didn't pay to beta test, I payed to play a released product.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Isn't this a bit harsh? Why not just put the bug in the title? I remember this being mentioned on the facebook page and I think it affects all iOS devices. I'm pretty sure this is something that will be fixed if Farsight is notified about it. The table runs fine otherwise on iPad 1, so I don't agree it's unplayable.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Harsh as it is, if he feels like it is unplayable on the device available to him, then I'm gald he is voicing his opinion. Farsight needs to hear all feedback both good and bad.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Harsh as it is, if he feels like it is unplayable on the device available to him, then I'm gald he is voicing his opinion. Farsight needs to hear all feedback both good and bad.

I think you misread. I wasn't saying that he shouldn't voice his opinion, I just feel it could have been voiced in a nicer way. I also feel that putting the exact problem as the title of the thread is much more informative than a title that claims that the table is unplayable. If there's proof that the table isn't unplayable, as some posts suggest on facebook, Farsight needs to hear that too.

From what I read on Facebook, it sounds like this is a multiball where you launch the balls manually, but the camera doesn't always switch to the plunger. Zen handles similar modes with an action button. Maybe something similar can work in Pinball Arcade?

I noticed a similar glitch that affects multiple tables. Sometimes, if you play multiple games, the camera goes right to the table before you can launch the ball, with no way to go back to the plunger.

Last edited:

Supermans

Jun 19, 2012
Every time unlimited multiball starts after killing the skeletons, a random bug occurs. I either get 1 ball only, or 2 balls only. Then after the ball drains it just stops working. Calling attendant does nothing, tilting does nothing. Then after quitting the game and starting over completely, I start with 2 fn balls. Honestly, I payed 11 dollars for this game and I can play literally 2 tables. Ripley's is unplayable because of the ridiculous fram erate and lag. So I essentially payed 11 dollars for Blackhole (boring) and ToM. Come on guys. I didn't pay to beta test, I payed to play a released product.

Farsight is releasing their product on multiple platforms, which makes it hard to test everything out perfectly. We will always be the beta testers of sorts and at the cheap price the tables are, I don't mind.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Wow...threadnecromancing! I doubt Donald is around to read this considering his post count from 4 months ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.