ANOTHER game ending bug. This is why I don't try anymore.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
ANOTHER game ending bug. This is why I don't try anymore. (with video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyt9YUGWG60&t=11m35s

TGHS2

Robbed again. I'm at nearly 19 billion, about to catch a bunch of scores and reach into the top 10. I still have 4 extra balls. I'm waiting for the supercharger bonus cycle to end so I can get back to Redline Mania and the game says "eh, I'm just going to suddenly END your game you worked hours on for no reason. Sorry."

At least I got to save the score, unlike the "disappearing ball" bug, where the game just hangs in limbo forever.

I told myself sarcastically all during this game it would happen to me. Have to admit this is a new one though.

I think this is the last time I ever try for a high score again. The game breaking bugs will never be gone.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyt9YUGWG60&t=11m35s

TGHS2

Robbed again. I'm at nearly 19 billion, about to catch a bunch of scores and reach into the top 10. I still have 4 extra balls. I'm waiting for the supercharger bonus cycle to end so I can get back to Redline Mania and the game says "eh, I'm just going to suddenly END your game you worked hours on for no reason. Sorry."

At least I got to save the score, unlike the "disappearing ball" bug, where the game just hangs in limbo forever.

I told myself sarcastically all during this game it would happen to me. Have to admit this is a new one though.

I think this is the last time I ever try for a high score again. The game breaking bugs will never be gone.

Is this the North America or European version?

Also what Version number are you on? You can check this by pressing the options button with TPA highlighted and then select Information.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Was anything ever found? I've hardly played the game since, I've had so many of these disappointments on several different tables (though in other cases it was the "disappearing ball" problem)

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Was anything ever found? I've hardly played the game since, I've had so many of these disappointments on several different tables (though in other cases it was the "disappearing ball" problem)

It was a DMD Image that triggered the end of game when pulling up the Status report. It was programmed to pull up the Final score sequence when the DMD was displayed.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
It was a DMD Image that triggered the end of game when pulling up the Status report. It was programmed to pull up the Final score sequence when the DMD was displayed.

Oh wow really? I'm almost certain that I'd run the status report all the way through on several other occasions, though. I looked at the moment and it appeared to be the beginning of the high scores report.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts