Wizard Goals Unlocked On All Tables?

Peter NYC

Apr 17, 2012
Has anybody here done it?

I am stuck on Medieval Madness, I still need to win the video mode and win the Battle of the Kingdom.

A few minutes ago I reached the Battle of the Kingdom twice in one game, but I only had one troll bomb and I couldn't get even close to completing it.

It makes reaching Atlantis in RBioN look like a cakewalk...

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Has anybody here done it?

I am stuck on Medieval Madness, I still need to win the video mode and win the Battle of the Kingdom.

A few minutes ago I reached the Battle of the Kingdom twice in one game, but I only had one troll bomb and I couldn't get even close to completing it.

It makes reaching Atlantis in RBioN look like a cakewalk...

Battle for the Kingdom is notorious for being one of the most difficult wizard modes in all of pinball. The longer flipper gap (even though it's not as long as the IOS version) makes it that much harder.

baronkohinar

May 29, 2012
I only have two, Gorgar and BoP. I bow to you sir.

Same with me! I was gonna work on Arabian Nights next but I still can't manage to get that blasted Harem multiball, which is a Standard Goal for some reason... Leaving MM alone til they fix it up a little bit - after all, why make it any harder than it needs to be? ;-)

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Have them all for the core tables working on the new four, playing a lot of CV I can get to join the circus just can't finish it yet.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Two tables are holding me back:
RBION - Can't get Frog Frenzy or make it to Atlantis
TOM - Can't complete the Grand Finale. I've reached it two or three times, just can't complete it.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Two tables are holding me back:
RBION - Can't get Frog Frenzy or make it to Atlantis
TOM - Can't complete the Grand Finale. I've reached it two or three times, just can't complete it.

I had to restart all goals about 4 times now (2 new xbox's in a weeks time, plus the reinstall of the PS3 game for DLC), so I have some practice.

Harem multiball is just a matter of focussing on it, let Tiger loop run out and get it out of the way. With some practice you can make that left loop a lot more, but the main issue is that Harem lights are more often off then on (due to Tiger loop lights, gem-modes and ball locks). Just wait the lights out and make those shots.

Try to start the Grande Finale during Vanish Mutiball, gets very easy then. WIthout vanish its still very doable, the only thing is your own nerves getting in your way of making shots you have done 99 out of a 100 before. I generally focus on the 2 ramps as those have the least risks of drains, and out of those 2 the center one is easiest I find. Try to avoid the outer loops as your ball can get stuck in the bumpers for proloingued time.

Frog Frenzy and Atlantis is just a matter of practice, making your letters and finishing your continents a few times per game (each run through continents is a guaranteed super jackpot and thus a step closer to frog frenzy). I've spent a lot of time on RBION and can now hit the 2 jackpot ramps almost blindly (knowing you can hit the right ramp very reliably with a backhand of the right flipper is a gamechanger as that way you can almost always hit that jackpot reliably, but also get a ball out of the way while you try to make the super jackpot shot). Mastering those 2 shots, as well as hitting the "continent scoop" reliably (So the table throws it to the back where you get a shot at the super jackpot) will get you a higher percentage of letters plus more super jackpots. Europe Asia and Australia are generally guaranteed letters (Europe I normally combine with a 2 ball continent), Antartica, Africa, North America is normally one out of 3, South America is VERY tight on the timer unless you get 2 dead center Shrunken head shots (which can hit the trigger twice) and can get the ball on the right flipper fast. I've also noticed you can hit South America by shooting the right ramp (and the table cannons the ball out towards the head).

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Got all of them on the ps3 except for Battle for the Kingdom. In PHOF, I was missing that, video mode, Pinbot's journey to the sun and earn the special, Sorcerer's earn a special from the S-O-R-C-E-R-E-R targets, and Jive Time's four specials from the west gate. Anybody ever get any of those? They were so frustrating.

Peter NYC

Apr 17, 2012
I am pleased to announce that I just completed the last of the Wizard goals that I needed on the PS3, which was Win Video Mode in Medieval Madness. Yay!

VMethos

Jun 29, 2012
Yep. All Complete.

Within the past week I completed Battle for the Kingdom and Video Mode on Medieval Madness. That left me with just the Wizard Goals for Funhouse since I've only played it a handful of times. Managed to beat all Wizard Goals on one game that ended up only just barely beating out the default #1 Local High Score, roughly 45 million. I don't know why, but I'm not a huge fan of that table.

I'm hoping a future update adds trophies to the 1 and 2 DLC packs. Then I will have more incentive to complete all the goals again. Though Video Mode on MM can be extremely annoying.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Hey, PS3 dudes! If anybody has any advice on completing specific goals that they found difficult, please post your write-ups in my new table goals thread, and I will edit in some links so everybody can have a one-stop shop for goals help. Thanks!

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Yep. All Complete.

Within the past week I completed Battle for the Kingdom and Video Mode on Medieval Madness. That left me with just the Wizard Goals for Funhouse since I've only played it a handful of times. Managed to beat all Wizard Goals on one game that ended up only just barely beating out the default #1 Local High Score, roughly 45 million. I don't know why, but I'm not a huge fan of that table.
Good. Keep it that way - I need at least ONE game where my high score is above yours ;)

Tabe

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I completed the last one (Battle for the Kingdom) just yesterday. However, my internet wasn't set up yet, so my high score didn't get posted to the leaderboards. So, I would like to do it again some time.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I would suggest backing up your PS3 save before going for the goals on the 4 DLc tables without trophies supported (if you are one that cares about getting the trophies for your goals).

According to Farsight, they said they are going to add trophy support for these tables and I don't think it's possible to have trophies pop for goals that have already been completed.

I know I'm not going to want to delete my game save with everything completed in order to gt the trophies.

I made a game save with all of the new tables before hitting the wizard goals on them.
I just hope Farsight makes good on their word and releases an update with trophy support in the next update.

Last edited:

BLADDERMETAL

Jul 13, 2012
The could also make the tropies retroactive which they have but very rare and i forgot on what old games they did it on btw. But im mostly sure they wont be retro active. Metal gear solid 4 is getting trophy support next month btw.

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
Hopefully some day there will be a Simpsons Pinball Party..Most difficult layout in Pinball History. This would mean some nice goals in PA :)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
The could also make the tropies retroactive which they have but very rare and i forgot on what old games they did it on btw. But im mostly sure they wont be retro active. Metal gear solid 4 is getting trophy support next month btw.

Hehe.. That's crazy that MGS4 is finally getting trophies. I gave up on that a couple years ago!
I'm glad Konami finally decided to find the time to add them though. Maybe they can find the time to fix their awful Silent Hill HD Collection bugs too, :p

I just hope Farsight doesn't back out of their promise to add these to the last 4 tables. They said on Facebook they would add trophies to all tables "previously released and future tables) in the July or August update",
but then in an interview with Bobby King on PSN Blog on 7/5/12 he was asked

"Will one of these updates add trophy support for the DLC tables?"

And he answered:
For sure, add-on packs 3 and 4 will support trophies.
We’re still looking into whether we can add it for the DLC that has already been released.

That doesn't sound like they have any idea how to implement it. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts