CamMod Windows compatibility

mozzie71

Jan 9, 2016
Hi
I've downloaded the latest Cam Mod but when executing it I get a message saying it's not compatible with my version of windows. The current version of the Cam software was working fine until the latest PA update. I'm only downloading this because of an upgrade to Pinball Arcade.
My Windows system is is 64 bit Windows 7 Pro.

Can you help?

cheers

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Hi
I've downloaded the latest Cam Mod but when executing it I get a message saying it's not compatible with my version of windows. The current version of the Cam software was working fine until the latest PA update. I'm only downloading this because of an upgrade to Pinball Arcade.
My Windows system is is 64 bit Windows 7 Pro.

Can you help?

cheers

Every time TPA updates, the mod requires an update too. Could this be the problem you have? I usually don't update until I know the mod has been updated for this reason.

mozzie71

Jan 9, 2016
Hi
The CamMod version is built for the current Pinball Arcade but when installing it I get the Windows compatibility message.
Cheers

mozzie71

Jan 9, 2016
Aaaaah please ignore my reply. There is a compatibility issue and its with the version of TPA and the mod. I misread the version number. The actual error appeared to occur somewhere between the desk and the chair. ��Oh well I'll have to wait for the cam mod to be updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.