Leaderboard issue

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Hello,
On Ipad Air IOS 9.2.1 for the past few weeks I had the #1 spot on the Strike table. Yesterday I was playing a few of the other EM tables and afterward for Strike it says "Not Ranked".

Scott

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Hello,
On Ipad Air IOS 9.2.1 for the past few weeks I had the #1 spot on the Strike table. Yesterday I was playing a few of the other EM tables and afterward for Strike it says "Not Ranked".

Scott

I played again today and got a new high score. There is an issue though as my previous score was wiped.

Scott

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Hello,

Scott

It happened again - now I'm ranked "Not Ranked" for the table Strike when I had the #1 score.

Scott

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
What was your score? Some of the tables have had issues with scores over a certain limit. I posted in the specific tables bugs thread and Zsolt has taken care of it each time.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
What was your score? Some of the tables have had issues with scores over a certain limit. I posted in the specific tables bugs thread and Zsolt has taken care of it each time.

It was 2,043,410. I posted on the bug thread for the table.

Thank you,

Scott

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Ah so are you playing the Master Edition? On my leader board from the original Zaccaria app da5id_ who posts here has over 6 mil. I really wish they would consolidate the leaderboard as I understand they are identical games. Its weird your scores keep disappearing

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
It was 2,043,410. I posted on the bug thread for the table.

Thank you,

Scott

I have found the issue of Strike leaderboard. It was allowed to 999,999 only in the Master Edition. It has been fixed now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.