Hurricane Media Pack

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Yeah cheers guys...the mod makes all the difference and no matter how many times I try and set up the cameras, I just can't seem to get it right. So to have the camera files and the backglass images too, it's much appreciated. I may even have to check out the front end too. Great work.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
L33 your not using PinballX yet? :confused: Oh its worth the effort...it brings everything together into one platform so well.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
L33 your not using PinballX yet? :confused: Oh its worth the effort...it brings everything together into one platform so well.

I'm quite looking forward to checking it out. It seems things have progressed with these front ends over the last few years so hopefully I'll be able to suss it out. :)

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
Thanks for all the work you guy do! Also, I have a question.... Does transparency work in the backglass? I'm using the backglass files (PNGs) with transparent areas, but they display as black and thus covering the DMD. Of course, I've forced the DMD to the foreground to see it. I just thought the transparency would add an extra touch and 'trim' the DMD.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts