Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Natilus

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Red Show

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hey, I meant to vote for Combat, Aeribatics, and Circus, but I suck at following instructions. They have pretty fun layouts, and scoring.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I love how every table has at least 1 vote :). Shows what an awesome collection it is. Judging by voter turnout, there seems to be more interest in the EM collection than the SS, I am really surprised I figured the opposite.

Moon Flight is so addicting and awesome. Its simple yet challenging, love the pressure of trying for that 8 target almost every time with the left flipper, and something is always lit for a right flipper shot. I thought it looked boring by layout alone, but once it comes to life with the lights, what a great playing pin. What great art too.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Wood's Queen, Lucky Fruit and Universe are tops for me. Red Show is a close 4th place. I like the cruelty of these tables, particularly Universe — If the ball hits the top 3rd of the the slings it's pretty much stuffed down the outlane. It's frustrating but when you manage to get a long life out of a single ball it really feels like an accomplishment.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I love how every table has at least 1 vote :). Shows what an awesome collection it is. Judging by voter turnout, there seems to be more interest in the EM collection than the SS, I am really surprised I figured the opposite.
What great art too.

I love pretty much every table - as there are so many the challenging part for me is choosing one to play next. In general I really like EMs although the SS tables in this collection are so close to the EM years they still capture an EM feel for me.

The big appeal for me is the artwork in these tables. Just love that retro feeling and with the lights turned down on the sliders Ask have showed off the artwork so well with the incredibly warm lighting they have implemented. So much attention to detail makes the gameplay feel so real. For example the bulb flicker you see is just so good.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts