Iron & Steel Pack
Marvel: Age of Ultron
Venom

Pay $5 or more to unlock also:

The Walking Dead
Civil War
Ant-Man
Star Wars Rebels

Are really great offer if you want to start with Zen or want to complete your collection. Valid for a week from now (6 days 23 hrs. left as of typing this posting).

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hope you don't mind me copy and pasting to the front page! Sent out tweets myself. Great deal.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
No problem at all :) I think this needs to be advertised, it's really a nice deal and whoever wanted to give Zen a try - now is the time.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Normally, I'd be all over this.

However, have you SEEN this game's EULA?

Seriously, it gives them carte blanche to snoop through your computer and sell your personal data to advertisers!

From what I hear, the CONSOLE versions of Zen Pinball/FX2 are fine--no snooping there. But the PC version is TOXIC. Stay away if that EULA isn't changed!

Check out the user reviews on Pinball FX2's Steam page and you'll get more info...

(Yeah, you probably knew this already, but I only found out recently myself, so...)

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Normally, I'd be all over this.

However, have you SEEN this game's EULA?

Seriously, it gives them carte blanche to snoop through your computer and sell your personal data to advertisers!

From what I hear, the CONSOLE versions of Zen Pinball/FX2 are fine--no snooping there. But the PC version is TOXIC. Stay away if that EULA isn't changed!

Check out the user reviews on Pinball FX2's Steam page and you'll get more info...

(Yeah, you probably knew this already, but I only found out recently myself, so...)

They had to change EULA because of their publisher Microsoft Studios.
On Facebook they declared that they are not sniffing for sensitive data like passwords ...
These days you can't trust anyone. Google, Apple, Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, Facebook, Twitter etc.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts