Anyone know when there might be another PSN Sale (PS4) on Pinball Arcade Tables?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
It seems like it's been a very long time since I've seen one and I've seen a few Steam and XBL (IIRC) sales over the last 6 months.

I've purchased most of the Pinball Arcade tables for the PS3 and have since been moving over to the PS4 platform.
I like how Farsight offered a 50% "Cross-Savings" offer for us on Season 1, and I bought Season 2 as well.
I've love to get the rest on the PS4 during a sale if possible.

Also, if they were to go on sale would they be individual table packs or just the Season Passes?

kane11

Aug 26, 2012
From Facebook from farsight - "Sorry for the trouble, it is still being worked on, but it should not be too long now".

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I'd say around Christmas time again, during the 12 days before Christmas.

That's how I was able to purchase the first 3 seasons on android at 50% off this past year.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'd say around Christmas time again, during the 12 days before Christmas.

That's how I was able to purchase the first 3 seasons on android at 50% off this past year.

Wow, I hope not!

I missed the last PS4 Pinball Arcade sale because I was away on a 10th anniversary vacation with my woman.
It was at the end of August last year.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Wow, I hope not!

I missed the last PS4 Pinball Arcade sale because I was away on a 10th anniversary vacation with my woman.
It was at the end of August last year.
Just hope I finally have a PS4 by the time they have a sale.

Members online

Members online