Bug Rudy Hit/Gulp Turns into Plunger Launch

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Got a Rudy gulp last night that started as a Rudy Hit - it played the "Ow!" sound but gave me the 250,000 for a Gulp. However, it then immediately put the ball on the right plunger and forced me to launch it from there. The camera did NOT shift to show the plunger.

This was on the PS3.

Tabe

ridcully

Jun 5, 2012
I got something similar. However, I played on the iPhone with sound turned off. So I don't know, about the sound, but the ball was vanished, and the camera did not zoom to the plunger. Using the right flipper i could launch the ball and continue with the game.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Yup, that's happened to me on my iPad a few times. There are still quite a few bugs with Rudy. The ball sometimes goes into his mouth and then straight into the hideout. There are also still some graphics glitches: at midnight, if the ball isn't solidly hit into his mouth it penetrates his chin and lips as his mouth moves before he vomits the ball.

And I'm not sure if the real game works this way but occasionally I'll go for the trap door but not quite make it, and the ball then drops down between the jet bumpers. I thought a rail or bumper blocked the ball from doing that.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Same thing happens all of the time on the PS Vita. The other problem that Jay described where the ball goes through Rudy's mouth and into the hide out also happens quite frequently.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
And I'm not sure if the real game works this way but occasionally I'll go for the trap door but not quite make it, and the ball then drops down between the jet bumpers. I thought a rail or bumper blocked the ball from doing that.
The real game doesn't work like that. If you miss the trap door in real life, it can't get to the jet bumpers.

Tabe

Members online

Members online