1200x1920 support?

dvshnk

Feb 23, 2016
So I followed instructions and got this working at 1080x1920, but at this resolution, my main playfield monitor has black bars on the sides. What would it take to get support for 1200x1920 resolution? If I switch to this mode, the DMD 'camera' isn't aimed right and I only see part of the DMD.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
I can't speak for NoEx so its always possible but currently its not supported.
I would look into allowing your GPU to do your display scaling and set it to stretch and not maintaining aspect ratio so 1080x1920 fills the screen as a potential work around for now.

dvshnk

Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion, I found the scaling option in the Nvidia control panel, and now it fills the entire screen. Excellent call, and thanks for the tip! I noticed that the camera was slightly off on the DMD, not sure if it was the same before or not as it was just off by a bit, maybe showing a block of about 20 black pixels on the top. I changed the Pinball Arcade resolution settings to 1080 x 2280 instead of 1080 x 2200 and that seems to fixed it. I'll need to fine tune a bit more, but for now everything is looking good!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.