Bug Logging into Facebook Locks App

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Just tried logging into Facebook from the game. The app has locked up and refuses to close. The only thing I see on the screen is a black box about half the size of the screen, and a small rectangle at the top of the screen that states "Connecting With Facebook". I've tried closing the app from the menu, and by right-clicking on the dock icon and clicking quit. At this point it's non-responsive all together, although I can still hear the music. I'll need to go Mac OS and stop the running process manually to restart the game now.

Thought I'd give you guys a heads up about this. That's quite a bad bug there, good luck!

Edit: Going through this process in windowed mode allowed me to see the box to login to Facebook. It's worth noting that there was no way to minimize TPA in order to see the login screen, if it was indeed there.

Last edited:

bonch

May 24, 2012
When I try to log in, the screen goes black with the "Connecting with Facebook" alert, then it goes back to the menu which still shows a "Login" button. I don't believe I've ever successfully logged in to Facebook with the Mac version.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
This sounds like a similar problem that happens in iOS. FB is in the background waiting for you to allow TPA to post on your behalf. Try 'Command - Tab' and see if it'll come to the foreground.

Edited after I downloaded the update and saw it firsthand on my machine. I was in fullscreen mode and had the black screen with MM music playing in the background. Nothing I tried would get past that point.

Last edited:

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Facebook login seems to work for me, in windowed mode and full screen mode.

The only problem I had with the screen going black was linked to achieving a high score and posting to Facebook. I had to quit and restart to get the game running properly again.

bonch

May 24, 2012
I am now able to log in after installing the new update (I get asked to post high scores to Facebook). However, the button still says "Login" on the menu, which initially made me think the login was unsuccessful.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.