Judge Dredd - Guitar Cover

RetroGeet

Mar 17, 2016
Pinball Guitar Covers - Judge Dredd & Black Knight 2000

Don't know if this is the right place to post this (or if I'm even allowed to shamelessly self promote myself :p) but thought you guys might enjoy this.

Last edited:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Great playing RG! An expanded version with you going off on lead solo would be cool. Comps on the multi-screen showing lead, rhythm, & bass, that was a cool feature that you don't see much on Youtube covers. Watching all your stuff, very cool! :)

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Comps on the multi-screen showing lead, rhythm, & bass, that was a cool feature that you don't much on Youtube covers.

Yes but he should've made one of them be the Judge Dredd DMD, or playfield. That's how I'll do it when I learn to play guitar... ;)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Mwahaha. Actually No Fear would be a good one. Keep up the good work. And if you feel like it, you could listen to intvrotor and do Judge Derd multiball

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Actually, Judge Dredd's multiball is an excellent pick to me. Gotta enjoy it, because it lasts either until you drain or enter Ultimate Challenge.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Sorry Invitro but I listened to Extork:

Wow, I guess you should listen to him more because that BK2K is great! Now I'm wondering if you're gonna keep doing more of these... I need a new CD to drive my car to. ;) Thanks so much for doing & posting these!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
now i catch up to this and think, daaaayyymm!! RG, farsight should be doing the main table menus with your versions over them! Really Great stuff mang!

it'd be awesome, say to get different tables where there were musicians licensed and still around/about/alive to do some acoustical versions of the music themes used on certain tables, instead of sometimes having to heardsamples of the original plinkier versions sampled from the table roms (though i shudder to think who could do anything that would substitute for "goin' nuts" ;0)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Love the BK2K cover! Really great, you are very talented RetroGeet!

+1 to [MENTION=4374]WhiteChocolate[/MENTION] idea

Perfect the way it is, though Id love to hear you do the little part that plays after completing the hurry up or getting 'shoot again'. So cool how you let us see you at work on the instruments. I look forward to any others!

Members online

Members online